Not open for further replies.

Martin Kimono

Hi. I have problem with quiz.

Answers remove.

20/30 is good.

Who can help me? What is wrong?

Karner

Banned
You should post this in the Help Section. You should also provide us with the question names so we can provide links as to where you can learn the awnser.

Unfortunately the questions are somewhat random. So the question's and options would be handy

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
20/30 is good? You my friend, are wrong. That's really BAD. Re-read the rules and all RP guides once again, post an unban appeal and if you get unbanned, don't rush through the test - the only way you can pass the quiz is by reading the questions carefully.

Also remove the answers, please.

Jonas Brooke

Retired Admin
What's wrong is that you are asking us for answers.

Read all the rules and all the guides and THEN pay attention to the questions and the WAY they are asked.

Karner

Banned
Karner said:
You should also provide us with the question names so we can provide links as to where you can learn the awnser.

Should have really read my post, but yes. Remove the awnsers and post the questions you had recieved

Xtreme

Donator
Martin Kimono said:
20/30 is good.

ZOMFG. Read the rules carefully, then, when you come by taking the test, read the questions CAREFULLY. Stop, and re-read the rules if you don't know the answer to one.

MDMCPresident

now I'm not exactly a "veteran", nor am I even expirienced, but I pick up VERY quickly through being patient and reading on this forum for clues as to how it pertains to what I am supposed to be doing.

Thecutkiller

Bronze Member
2Fabulous said:
20/30 is good? You my friend, are wrong. That's really BAD. Re-read the rules and all RP guides once again, post an unban appeal and if you get unbanned, don't rush through the test - the only way you can pass the quiz is by reading the questions carefully.

Erm.. Kiddo, he ment that 20 answers are right.
Nao for tha failing guy.
20/30 is not such a good score, read some others guides, try some other servers, and then retry here.

Xtreme

Donator
Thecutkiller said:
2Fabulous said:

Erm.. Kiddo, he ment that 20 answers are right.
Nao for tha failing guy.
20/30 is not such a good score, read some others guides, try some other servers, and then retry here.

Eh, I think that's what 2Fab meant, and BTW, 20/30 is HORRIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.