What's new

Help with Modloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

60oz

Helper
If you don't have a program which can't extract "ZIP" files, it's not going to work.

You can download Winrar here
Or get 7zip

Copeland

Donator
Hey there,
As you said you can’t open up the file as archive so that’s the reason it’s not working probably you had the oldest version.

Try downloading the one from gtagarage and if it still says, try using winrar archiver or DM me on discord: Copeland#9916, I’ll help you with through Teamviewer.

Cacksii

Retired Admin
Hey there,
As you said you can’t open up the file as archive so that’s the reason it’s not working probably you had the oldest version.

Try downloading the one from gtagarage and if it still says, try using winrar archiver or DM me on discord: Copeland#9916, I’ll help you with through Teamviewer.
I was able to get it unzipped and put that as well as the newest version of the ASI loader and nothing works still. Mods aren’t appearing and the ability to turn mods on and off isn’t in my IG menu. I have everything put in correctly in the GTA directory according to the installs and I have my mods correctly installed inside the Modloader folder, but still nothing happens. I’m at a loss here.

Copeland

Donator
I was able to get it unzipped and put that as well as the newest version of the ASI loader and nothing works still. Mods aren’t appearing and the ability to turn mods on and off isn’t in my IG menu. I have everything put in correctly in the GTA directory according to the installs and I have my mods correctly installed inside the Modloader folder, but still nothing happens. I’m at a loss here.

Hit me up on Discord. Copeland#9916

Status
Not open for further replies.