What's new

Help: Using non-lethal in a lethal situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Donator
Rush tasing has never been allowed in the State Police.
I'd suggest an IA complaint, they can be done ICly or OOCly depending on the situation, that's one course of action you can take.

Mac

Donator
Jukebox said:
Jxrdxn said:
So basically, no complaint is worth making, even if I have video evidence?
Throw that cop to the wolves, make a report+include the video in there and if you don't win the report we'll create a new suggestion to make a rule against cops who use non lethal weapons to take down armed men. It's PG, It's abusing the script and it makes guns irrelevant against the police.

Mac said:
We need to remember this is a game.

I'm sick of seeing you saying it all the time like It's an excuse for everything.
Punching a guy with a gun It's not allowed (It is called non RP fear) you think it should be allowed because ''It's just a game''?
Scrolling a gun is against the rules (This one called Ass Pulling) you think it should be allowed because ''It's just a game''?
Repairing a Comet is as expensive as a house. It's not fun like that, why it cost so much? ''It's just a game''

This isn't ''just a game'', this is a role play server and you can't use the ''It's just a game'' excuse all the time. It's uncalled for and unfair towards players in this community.

My advise to you Jxrdxn, be the change you want to see in the server. Even if we fail It's still worth a shot, for you, for me, and for everybody on RCRP.

This is a game, we play on a game on a Roleplay server...? When did I ever say that "I think punching people while they have a gun is allowed"?

On Topic- Post a IA complaint Jxrdxn. Or just continue on with it, and live on.

Lawson

Gold Member
One thing I know for sure, I was told I can be admin jailed for nearly tasing someone with a gun, so yes, IA complaint or a forum complaint would work greatly, maybe even both if you wanna see that officer gone.

Thanks for 100th post. :Kappa:

cradboard

Donator
I've had a suspect draw and shoot me with a destert eagle while I was already aiming my beanbag shotgun at him. My immediate reaction was to shoot... Nothing else I could have done.

paxie

Legendary Member
Rush tasing is not a rule, but it's powergaming. Don't know what you guys are talking about, even if a rule isn't mentioned you can get punished for it loll.

Justin

Donator
cradboard said:
I've had a suspect draw and shoot me with a destert eagle while I was already aiming my beanbag shotgun at him. My immediate reaction was to shoot... Nothing else I could have done.
Well of course if your taser/beanbag shotgun is withdrawn prior to the suspect withdrawing his firearm, it's a different story. It's only unrealistic if SP abuse the forced animation of the taser/beanbag shotgun to down the suspect when they are actively firing.

Thever

Donator
Paxie said:
Rush tasing is not a rule, but it's powergaming. Don't know what you guys are talking about, even if a rule isn't mentioned you can get punished for it loll.
This can indeed be the case, so my best suggestion is to post a complaint on the officer if you got evidence.

Blarzard

Bronze Member
Forum complaint as its an "unavoidable error" imo. The beanbag script forces a player into a fetal position therefore doing so in a gunfight completely removes the whole ability for the other player to kill the cop.

A cop really should be following the equal or lesser force rule so they should be shooting back with lethal anyway, but people don't care nowadays.

NickM

Donator
Thever said:
Paxie said:
This can indeed be the case, so my best suggestion is to post a complaint on the officer if you got evidence.

Matty

Donator
In a nutshell: Using a non-lethal weapon (tazer, beanbag, ..) against a person actively firing live ammunition at you is highly unrealistic and thus unallowed within RC-RP.

If this answered your question, inform us below so we can archive this, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.