What's new

Help Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaviNex

Hello,I'm new on this server..Can someone tell me how to create an account? I wan't to play on this server.

MattL019

Donator
Hey, welcome to the community.

You can create a master account here https://redcountyrp.com/register. After you have created an account there should be a button on the website to create an application. Once your application has been reviewed and hopefully accepted you will be able to create your first character and play the server! :)

leaviNex

I tried to create accounts and got denied many times,and i can't make another application,why? Can someone help please?

MattL019

Donator
I tried to create accounts and got denied many times,and i can't make another application,why? Can someone help please?

If you were denied multiple times you were likely permanently denied. If that is the case, you will need to make an unban appeal.

Showing us the message that the website shows when you try to make another application would help us help you. :)

leaviNex

If you were denied multiple times you were likely permanently denied. If that is the case, you will need to make an unban appeal.

Showing us the message that the website shows when you try to make another application would help us help you. :)
Here is a picture,I can't sumbit application and when i'm taking myself to application,it shows this..
Capture.PNG

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
You were temporarily denied for two days, due to how many rejected applications you've already had previously. The reason for the temp denial was: "Take some time to work on your English and grammar. Specifically, put spaces after your commas and full stops.". You will be able to apply again on the 13th of April. It would probably be a good idea to thoroughly review your grammar, punctuation and spelling before submitting the next app, as you might get permanently denied if you make the same mistakes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.