What's new

[Help] Question regarding a 5 year old inactive account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpshooter

Bronze Member
Hello, i am one of the veteran players of this server, and i used to look at this place like home...until problems irl hit the fan and that wasnt much of a problem, just a distraction - but when my pc broke it all went downhill and both those combined I basically quit. Just couldnt play, but ok enough about the story...back to the real question - Is it possible that i can restore my account anyhow? I know little detail about it and I dont even know its last name i think. Is there any info that IF i would remember that would help me recover it?
Oh and, is it deleted if its inactive that long?

Thanks a lot in advance, if not for helping fix it - at least for trying! :)

Hypo

Donator
Hi there. Do you remember your Master Account name? Did you create one, actually?

Sharpshooter

Bronze Member
Yes, I have... but i may need to do some digging as well as thinking to remember its name... give me a minute i'll search my posts if i mentioned anywhere!

Hypo

Donator
Sharpshooter said:
Yes, I have... but i may need to do some digging as well as thinking to remember its name... give me a minute i'll search my posts if i mentioned anywhere!
No need to post it here, If you happen to remember your MA name, you can use it to log in. Then you will just select your character. If you cant remember the MA name, submit a support ticket here: https://redcountyrp.com/tickets and make sure you include all the details you can remember of.

Sharpshooter

Bronze Member
Hypo said:
Sharpshooter said:
No need to post it here, If you happen to remember your MA name, you can use it to log in. Then you will just select your character. If you cant remember the MA name, submit a support ticket here: https://redcountyrp.com/tickets and make sure you include all the details you can remember of.

Other than the name itself, what other details would be useful in helping recover it? (Do previous names count, by any chance?)

Hypo

Donator
Sharpshooter said:
Hypo said:
Sharpshooter said:

Other than the name itself, what other details would be useful in helping recover it? (Do previous names count, by any chance?)
MA registration date, character registration date, character names, IP used for MA registration, the email you used for the MA registration. And everything you can think of and is not listed above.

Sharpshooter

Bronze Member
Hypo said:
Sharpshooter said:
Hypo said:
Sharpshooter said:

MA registration date, character registration date, character names, IP used for MA registration, the email you used for the MA registration. And everything you can think of and is not listed above.

Ok bro thanks a lot, i'll try in a day or two. Today im traveling to seaside so if i get net there i'll do it there and if not, i'll try when im back. Wish me luck! and thanks for assitance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.