What's new

[HELP] Public Attorney Aid Program (PAA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

State of San Andreas
San Andreas Judicial Branch
San Andreas Public Defenders' Office

Public Attorney Aid Program (PAA)

The Public Attorney Aid Program is a state service for low income or impoverished residents of San Andreas, or otherwise those that are incapable of finding legal help. The Public Defenders' Office will appoint an attorney to the client, who will usually be a public defender but may also be a contracted private attorney.

The PAA can offer you:
  • General legal advice;
  • Legal advice for contracts of employment, rent, sale, loan, or other, that are you are considering to sign;
  • Legal advice for employment terminations, evictions, asset seizures, unfair search warrants, or other, that you have been a victim of;
  • Referrals to suitable private attorneys (if we are unable to help);
  • A legal representative and counsel in criminal court.
The PAA cannot offer you:
  • Any type of legal representation or counsel in civil court;
  • The choice of an attorney;
  • Any monetary aid.

The PAA services are completely free of charge, but in order to be eligible, there a few requirements which must be met. You, the client, must:
  • Be aged 18 or over. Under 18s must ((RPly)) submit through a parent or guardian;
  • Be a U.S. citizen or a green card holder (for illegal aliens, only criminal defence will be considered);
  • Have a permanent or temporary (hotel, motel) address within the state of San Andreas;
  • Have an income lower than $15,600 per year ((hourly payout of $300 including interest and business income));
  • Have a net worth (cash, real estate and vehicles) that demonstrates obtaining and paying for your own attorney may cause hardship to you or your family.
If you are not eligible for the PAA program but are still unable to obtain an attorney, please get in touch with the Public Defenders' Office who will arrange an attorney at an affordable price.

Limitless

Gold Member
Please send filled in applications to our Public Defenders' Office email at [email protected] (( forum PM Bust ))

State of San Andreas
San Andreas Public Defenders' Office

Public Attorney Aid Program Application​

SECTION 1 - General

1.1 Name: Answer here
1.2 Age: Answer here
1.3 Date of Birth: Answer here
1.4 Address: Answer here

1.5 Marital Status: Single/Married/Divorced/Widowed/Co-habiting
1.6 Employment Status: Employed/Unemployed

SECTION 2 - Financial

2.1 Latest paycheck:
**attach a screenshot of your paycheck here or simply state what you get - consider that ICly this would be a document and incorrect statements should be accompanied with IC fraudulent actions or you may be reported for OOC lying **
2.2 Bank statement:
**attach a screenshot of your bank balance here or simply state what you get - consider that ICly this would be a document and incorrect statements should be accompanied with IC fraudulent actions or you may be reported for OOC lying **

SECTION 3 - Purpose

3.1 Please describe with one sentence the purpose of requesting a public defender. This will help us assign the most appropriate attorney: Answer here

(( SECTION 4 - OOC ))

4.1 Forum Name: Answer here
4.2 Discord Name: Answer here

The PAA program is intended for players which cannot afford to pay an attorney. However, if you want to roleplay a poor character while having lots of money in the bank and/or holding expensive properties or vehicles, you are still welcome to do so. Keep in mind that you cannot claim to be roleplaying a poor person while maintaining a lavish lifestyle - if found doing so, you will be removed from the program and, depending on the circumstances, you may be reported to RCRP administration.

4.3 If you are a wealthy player who wishes to RP a poor person, we would like to hear why: Answer here
SECTION 5 - Agreement

By completing and submitting this form, you declare that all information provided is correct to the best of your knowledge. Omitting any information or providing false information may result in your application being declined, and depending on severity and intent you may be charged with Fraud.

I, the undersigned Full Name, understand all of the above.
Sign Here:

Code:
[fdivbox=beige]
[font=times new roman][color=black]Please send filled in applications to our Public Defenders' Office email at [url=https://forum.redcountyrp.com/conversations/add?to=Bust][email protected][/url][/fdivbox]
[fdivbox=beige][hr][/hr][fimg=90,90]https://imgur.com/UJwBpTT.png[/fimg]
[font=times new roman][color=black][b]State of San Andreas
San Andreas Public Defenders' Office[/b]
[hr][/hr][b][size=150][CENTER]Public Attorney Aid Program Application[/CENTER][/size][/b][hr][/hr][font=times new roman][color=black][u]SECTION 1 - General[/u]

1.1 [b]Name:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
1.2 [b]Age:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
1.3 [b]Date of Birth:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
1.4 [b]Address:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]

1.5 [b]Marital Status:[/b] [i]Single/Married/Divorced/Widowed/Co-habiting[/i]
1.6 [b]Employment Status:[/b] [i]Employed/Unemployed[/i]
[hr][/hr][font=times new roman][color=black][u]SECTION 2 - Financial[/u]

2.1 [b]Latest paycheck:[/b] [spoiler]**attach a screenshot of your bank balance here or simply state what you get - consider that ICly this would be a document and incorrect statements should be accompanied with IC fraudulent actions or you may be reported for OOC lying **
[IMG][/IMG][/spoiler]
2.2 [b]Bank statement:[/b] [spoiler]**attach a screenshot of your bank balance here or simply state what you get - consider that ICly this would be a document and incorrect statements should be accompanied with IC fraudulent actions or you may be reported for OOC lying **
[IMG][/IMG][/spoiler]
[hr][/hr][font=times new roman][color=black][u]SECTION 3 - Purpose[/u]

3.1 [b]Please describe with one sentence the purpose of requesting a public defender. This will help us assign the most appropriate attorney:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
[hr][/hr][font=times new roman][color=black][u](( SECTION 4 - OOC ))[/u]

4.1 [b]Forum Name:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]
4.2 [b]Discord Name:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i]

The PAA program is intended for players which cannot afford to pay an attorney. However, if you want to roleplay a poor character while having lots of money in the bank and/or holding expensive properties or vehicles, you are still welcome to do so. Keep in mind that you cannot claim to be roleplaying a poor person while maintaining a lavish lifestyle - if found doing so, you will be removed from the program and, depending on the circumstances, you may be reported to RCRP administration.

4.3 [b]If you are a wealthy player who wishes to RP a poor person, we would like to hear why:[/b] [i]Answer here[/i][hr][/hr][font=times new roman][color=black][u]SECTION 5 - Agreement[/u]

By completing and submitting this form, you declare that all information provided is correct to the best of your knowledge. Omitting any information or providing false information may result in your application being declined, and depending on severity and intent you may be charged with Fraud.

I, the undersigned [i]Full Name[/i], understand all of the above.
Sign Here: [/fdivbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.