What's new

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal_Agari

In the sa-mp program I see the server running correctly .
but when I connect to the server ut's show me " Server didn't responding, retrying"
I minimized the GTA and I see in the samp program that the server still running but in the game I can't connect.

Mr. Koool

Donator
Are you sure you have the correct version of SA:MP? Did you try to re-connect later? Did you try connecting to another server? Are you sure your internet is not fucked up?

Sal_Agari

All the other servers are working , my version is 0.3C, My internet is not fucked up.

Wait, the server is down ? because now he also offline in the samp program ...

Mr. Koool

Donator
The server is not down. So when you connect, it doesn't respond. Well try waiting for a few minutes.

Grafix

Donator
You problem is most likely caused by packet loss or extreme lag. To confirm that your problem is packet loss press the windows button and type "cmd" in the search bar then press enter. when the command prompt opens type "ping www.rc-rp.com" and see what your ping and packet loss is. If the problem is packet loss follow the steps in the black coloured text. If it is not packet loss follow steps in the dark blue text.

To fix this problem try and lower how much bandwidth other applications use by closing downloads of any sort. If this does not get you logged in and you are using a shared internet with your parents then you can ask them to stop downloading for a little while. Try close apps like Itunes or just log off the Itunes store while playing. If this doesnt work, the server may be down or you may need a new, faster and more reliable, internet connection

To fix this problem restart your modem. If it is a wireless modem make sure it does not connect to any 2G networks.

Press the thanks button if this helped you

Sal_Agari

Thanks about the answer.
in the cmd it's show me 100% loss .

I closed any program that may slow the internet connection but it still not working. my internet connection is very fast ... 12MB ..

Grafix

Donator
Wow, then im not sure what is the problem.
You may be connecting to the wrong IP? try connecting to this ip : 212.117.163.135:7777

Status
Not open for further replies.