What's new

Help on a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Donator
I know it says don't DO anything about the ban BUT It says I Was banned On the 6th Of AUG, I WAS NOT ON AT ANYTIME TODAY, Apart from when I tried to log in... so I ask ADMIN Tyler_Reid To Explain The Situation Please.

Also as you can see the last time "I" Logged in was 8 mins ago, But I never and When I logged in After was When I spotted that that's not my Time

sa_mp_008.png

and here is my time

0a8855b7dbf8ad3500cf5f85b78b2b93.png

Elliot

Donator
Its a Dated Ban But Still I have clear Evidence that I Was not on When The ban Occurred and I want the Ban revoked As I Have Changed Passwords to a more secure format and Provided Clear Evidence to Clear MY Name, Also If it Cannot Be Revoke just Shortened to A day or 2, As I Feel 2 Weeks is a Bit excessive Even Though I Never done it

carier

Donator
Greetings lostdog911,

As it is a temporal ban, you can not really do much about it as administrators just do not pay much attention to that kind of appeals. Personal experience.

Anyway, if I were you, I'd stick to some other form of entertainment rather than RCRP, or find the administrator who charged me with the offence and speak to him. Explaining him the situation could help, but if he refuses to unban you, you would better go with the two weeks (keep in mind rule #8).

Good luck to you,
carier

EDIT: I worked on a quick research so that you would not waste much time. The administrator who banned you, aka. Tyler Reid, is SlickSpencer8.

Elliot

Donator
Indeed, I will try and pm him, I just think that Admins should Submit Evidence For Any Ban, so that they can be justified, not saying its not, Admins Should also have to Warn the player as well, just a suggestion

EarlsWorld

Tester
I recommend NOT private messaging an admin, as they don't like that so much, and may ignore you on purpose. You could post an un-ban appeal, or create a ticket via master account explaining the situation. Either of those are great choices, but private messaging isn't an option. Sorry.

carier

Donator
I do not see any other way in which the Helper team could help you regarding this, so I am archiving it. Please notify me via a personal message if you've got any other questions or would like the topic brought back to the Help Section.

Kind regards and good luck,
carier

Status
Not open for further replies.