What's new

Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavion Flamin

so in 2020 i registered with email i thought it will sent me mail if my UPC willl be accepted. now i tried to enter on UPC and dont remember password of website UPC acc

i pressed forgot password
and i wrote my email

then it told me that its wrong email.

i want to enter on server and i cant pls if you can change somethign pls

after that i tried to create new account

and thiis hopped out

Access Denied!
You may only register one account at a time per IP on Red County Roleplay. If you wish to have more than one account on your IP address for your sibling etc to play, then you must raise a support ticket and a member of staff will guide you through the process. after this i dmed limitless he deleted acc but there was another acc on my ip that he couldnot delted it. PS: I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON SERVER

lazarus

Silver Member
It might be that you used a different email address when you sent your application that's why you did not receive any email when you clicked Forgot Password.
Access Denied!
You may only register one account at a time per IP on Red County Roleplay. If you wish to have more than one account on your IP address for your sibling etc to play, then you must raise a support ticket and a member of staff will guide you through the process. after this i dmed limitless he deleted acc but there was another acc on my ip that he couldnot delted it. PS: I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON SERVER
This message prompted because you said your application got accepted last year, meaning that an account has been created and then tried to create a different one, in which it is not allowed in the server to have two master accounts.

Also, try to submit a support ticket in the UCP and an admin will look into it for you.

lazarus

Silver Member
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.