What's new

[HELP] Keep getting kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDSGOLD

Donator
Everytime I log in after a few minutes I keep getting kicked from the game and it keeps saying "Connection Rejected: Invalid Username" maybe someone knows what the problem is? I can't find anything about this issue, thanks.

Jimbo.

Donator
If I am not wrong, I know some servers you must have a name between 3-20 characters. If I am also not wrong, RCRP you must have at least a 3 digit MA name.

XTCarnage

Retired Admin
Everytime I log in after a few minutes I keep getting kicked from the game and it keeps saying "Connection Rejected: Invalid Username" maybe someone knows what the problem is? I can't find anything about this issue, thanks.
It's likely that you are losing connection and that message is showing up as a result of that.
Do you experience packet loss while you are in-game?

KDSGOLD

Donator
Nah my Packet Loss is always 0.00. I don't think it is my connection because I always have 0.00 Packet Loss and normally around 20-30 ping. I normally just kicks me after 5 minutes in game and I can't find the solution.

leRiley

Silver Member
You're probably losing connection, and since you lost connection your old instance is still registered as if your in the game. Just try quitting the server and go back in-game.

Viper

Retired Admin
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.