What's new

Help in thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelBandit

Hi guys I need to know something. Is the character making need me to login IG to register my character?

Or I only make the application and then I log in at and anytime and it's going to be registerd automaticaly? or no. Also I am sorry if I wrote this question in the wrong place. But, please move it to the right thread. Also guys I need to know when I will play on the this server. Because my Application is saying Pending, So, do I need to wait for the Admin/helper response?

Valero

Management
Creating a Character will allow you to log in game and play as that character slot. You need to make the character (name, story, etc.) to log in game and use that slot.

Also, it's been a while since registering so I may be wrong, but if your account is Pending, I believe an admin will approve it and you'll receive an email shortly thereafter, letting you know you are past the "Pending" stage.

Once you create your character, I recommend checking out Earl's Newcomer guide: https://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55263

It's a great guide for you to learn the basics and get to know the server.

MichaelBandit

Valero said:
Creating a Character will allow you to log in game and play as that character slot. You need to make the character (name, story, etc.) to log in game and use that slot.

Also, it's been a while since registering so I may be wrong, but if your account is Pending, I believe an admin will approve it and you'll receive an email shortly thereafter, letting you know you are past the "Pending" stage.

Once you create your character, I recommend checking out Earl's Newcomer guide: https://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55263

It's a great guide for you to learn the basics and get to know the server.

Thanks for the help.

Giga

Donator
Hello,

Glad we could help, Michael. Feel free to make another thread if you have any further concerns. Good luck!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.