What's new

Denied helms for motor drivers/ rentable BMXes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe make a /helm command (gives a message like this: ... Has put on his motor helm.)
And for the police /checkhelm to see if motor driver wears a helm (able to be used on a distance of around 40meters since Irl you can see a helm from that distance)

And a few spots with parked bmxes and when you enter it you need to do /rent (time) then it will show the price (like max 30 minutes ofcourse) and you need to do /acceptrent (otherwise you cant cycle).
And when the time is over the BMX ejects you (you get money back if you park it back at the same spot when your time isnt over yet)
and the BMX respawns.
Since bikes/BMxes are bugged, I suggest using Faggio's!

Crusty

Platinum Member
I DEFINATELY SUPPORT the helmet thing but not the BMX's. People would abuse them doing insane bunnyhops that not even the world champion can do IRL.

Skypo

Silver Member
FFS
How many times do i have to say this. BMXes and other Bikes are BUGGED
So dont suggest things with a BMX / Mountain bike etc. included since these are BUGGED and are not going to be used.

Yass

Donator
I honestly hate the idea of BMXs/Pedal-Bikes in general/Faggios on the server.

1. The faggios are slow but have decent handling, they can be used to evade being hunted by a MOB or the Police.
2. I spawned a BMX once, it said I had to /eon and there was no engine on it. Not going to work. Not to mention major tool for just doing plane out stupid shit.
3. Again, the faggios just piss people off and would seem somewhat pointless, after all, which would you choose? an regular all-player car or a crappy bike you need to pay for and only get to use a couple of times.

Akira

Bronze Member
There is a way to work, alec must place that bikes don't need to start up the engine... Not hard

Skypo

Silver Member
Akira said:
There is a way to work, alec must place that bikes don't need to start up the engine... Not hard
You obviously dont read.
How many times do i have to say this. BMXes and other Bikes are BUGGED
So dont suggest things with a BMX / Mountain bike etc. included since these are BUGGED and are not going to be used.

Well you also didnt read since I said: But since BMXes are bugged we can use Faggio's at the end! (didnt have the time to change it in the whole story, gonna do that now)

Skypo

Silver Member
Jacob_Underpants said:
Well you also didnt read since I said: But since BMXes are bugged we can use Faggio's at the end! (didnt have the time to change it in the whole story, gonna do that now)
I wasnt talking to you because if you read i placed a reaction on Akira's post

Status
Not open for further replies.