What's new

Hello I need some help with my character application :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

oltineziri

Hello there. I made the character {Name_Lastname, "Age"}[background story] I want to know if How will I be notified that the application have been accepted and will they give me like a message that tells me for example:"Your character is able to be in game your account informations are {Name_Lastname}" And I have to put a password once I am allowed to be in game. Can you give me further information and what is expected to happen in a character application Thank you.

dollar

Donator
u check ucP, you See a cCharacter your [name!] And then you can Log in with UCP name in the Game and enJoy, press Character and Play!

Wallachia

Donator
You can keep checking the UCP until you see your app being accepted, alternatively, you can check your e-mail, you will get one once someone has accepted/denied your application.
After it was accepted (hopefully), you can log onto RCRP with your Master Account Name and Master Account Password.

oltineziri

You can keep checking the UCP until you see your app being accepted, alternatively, you can check your e-mail, you will get one once someone has accepted/denied your application.
After it was accepted (hopefully), you can log onto RCRP with your Master Account Name and Master Account Password.
so with my forum name like this one or the name I have gaven to my character

Martin97

Check your UCP-User Control Panel,there you will find you application or check your email,they will notify you about your application

Wallachia

Donator
Hello there. I made the character {Name_Lastname, "Age"}[background story] I want to know if How will I be notified that the application have been accepted and will they give me like a message that tells me for example:"Your character is able to be in game your account informations are {Name_Lastname}" And I have to put a password once I am allowed to be in game. Can you give me further information and what is expected to happen in a character application Thank you.
Please let me know if your issue has been resolved!

Wallachia

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.