What's new

[Head of Bans] Christopher_Fleming Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaChris456

Donator
Master Account: MegaChris
IG Name: Christopher_Fleming
IG Level: I remember my character being level 8.
Admin who banned you: Leopold_Schneider
Reason for ban: Failure to CK.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes.
Other comments: At the time this ban was placed (which was about a year ago) I entered a restricted area as my roleplay character. I understood that this could have resulted in my character dying, but I wanted to do something different than my normal roleplay experience; this consisted fishing, road sweeping, doing oddjobs, and chatting with the community. In any case, my venture into this restricted area resulted in my character being killed. At the time of this happening I wasn't fully aware of CK rules, and I also recall not having the funds to do so. I have made myself fully aware of these rules, and would be more than happy to carry out a CK if it meant returning to the server.

PuDzeh

Donator
Re: (Leopold_Schneider) Christopher_Fleming Unban Appeal

I ordered your banning along with a group of other people for failing to adhere to the Aperture CK rule after being asked many times to CK.

West. (who banned you) is no longer an administrator and seeing as I ordered the ban and the rule for the CK no longer exists officially. I'd have no issue with you returning, to add to that, it has been over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.