What's new

[Head Admin+] Can my forum and UCP account be deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escaper

Silver Member
Re: Can my forum and UCP account be deleted?

Hello Rasklart. We helpers cannot really do much about this since we have no power to do such things. Regarding your account I am pretty sure if you do an /assistance IG asking an admin to disable your account he will do it for you. Although I will be marking this for an admin so he can help you with your request. Good luck with everything.

carier

Donator
Re: [Admin]Can my forum and UCP account be deleted?

Greetings, Rasklart!

I am very sorry to hear that you've decided to leave our community. However, I believe you've made that choice for your best and I wish you good luck further in your life.

In addition to Escaper I'd like to say that you can also request the same via the Master Account support ticket system. I believe you know how to get yourself there, but in case you don't, please inform us in that thread and we'll help you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
carier

carier

Donator
This topic is pending creator's reply or an administrator's reponse. If such is not posted within 24 hours, the thread will be locked.

carier

Donator
Rasklart,