What's new

Having connection problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elephant

After i put my password in, the character box doesn't pop up and the intro music goes on showing me the server views. Any idea what should i do? Or is it a server problem?

I got this problem after the server restarted for me.

Arky

Retired Admin
Caroline said:
After i put my password in, the character box doesn't pop up and the intro music goes on showing me the server views. Any idea what should i do? Or is it a server problem?

Make sure you or your household isn't downloading anything. Run a internet speed test and check if you get bad results. As I can tell, this is a problem only you are experiencing. Remember that this server is located in central Europe and the further away you get, the higher ping you can expect to have.

$potify

Banned
I have this problem when there's a lot of people on the server. The only thing you can do is wait until there are fewer players online or you could buy a new internet provider. Good luck though.

B!shop

Retired Admin
Caroline said:

Do you require further assistance with this issue?

ShangTakashi

Donator
Caroline said:

The middle eastern players used to have this issue, it was a connection with all of the internet that we were using but it was fixed.

Avalanche

Donator
Last active: September 21st, 2017, 7:40 pm

The player hasn't posted an update on this issue for more than a week. If you seek further assistance, shoot me a PM and I'll have this moved back.

:locked2:

Status
Not open for further replies.