What's new

Handle complaints on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlo

Bronze Member
The 15-20 people in ban appeals can fuck off, there's a reason they're banned.
Agreed. People who get bored or don't have anything to do start dming and trolling before leaving the server. As a result they get banned, and when they want to come back after a few days admins gotta give them a chance and let them play? Lol, even there are some newbies who get dmed by these assholes and they also leave the server. So why would admins unban them?

CastleXO

Helper
i only see like 4 administrators constantly putting in work in regards of complaints and ban appeals which really is the issue.
Unfortunately I have to agree with that. Player base is the least of the problems if you can even call it a problem. The player base is a consequence of what's currently going on in the server and the reality is that it needs to be worked on, and player base as a consequence is starting to become a problem where it demotivates people to do anything on the server, which is again... decreasing the player base. From this past month I've only seen about a maximum of 5 Administrators around. In fact, I still love this server for what it is due to the experience I've had in the past, despite the increase of players' toxicity and general trolls that pass through, and the decreasing player base. I personally don't want to give up on the server but I will if I have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.