What's new

Had a time-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy

Gold Member
I've been thinking, and had some time to cool off a bit.

I was extremely pissed over the violence of this server, and I still am.

As I tried to change it, the server decided to repel me. I have some nice employees, good RP'ers, and a overall great, peaceful business company. I'm not gonna let that be ruined because some haters, who never even RP'd with us, continues to state that our faction is "rotten to the core", without ever seeing me or my employees in-game, except for the time they attempted to CK us all.

But on second though, I'm not gonna give you what you want. I'll get back in game and work this out.

But if the server chooses to non-RP'ly fuck with us for no reason again, I swear to god, I am out for good.

Yurik Cherdenko

Stop seeking attention with all your threads about how you are then arent then might be and all this shit about leaving. Make your mind up and tell the people that care

Icy

Gold Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
Stop seeking attention with all your threads about how you are then arent then might be and all this shit about leaving. Make your mind up and tell the people that care
Fuck off. If I had joined without making this topic, everyone would be like 'OMG Didn't you say you were leaving'

I never said I was quitting. I said I was gonna go off while shit settled down, and I thought about whether or not it was worth doing this.

Now all of you haters that hate us for some stupid invalid reason, go fuck yourself off a bridge.

Yurik Cherdenko

rofl you obviously take this game very seriously, telling ppl to go kill themselves over it
Well mabye you considered suicide or something when we killed you cos it was sucha big deal but I dont swing that way

Nikita_Cherdenko

Icy, i agree with yurik, no-one cares, you're faction hasn't been running long enough for anyone to care, and ty for quoting me, your faction is rotten to the core, as there are complaints emerging of you saying, "kill the guy in the truck", very business like...

Icy

Gold Member
Nikita_Cherdenko said:
Icy, i agree with yurik, no-one cares, you're faction hasn't been running long enough for anyone to care, and ty for quoting me, your faction is rotten to the core, as there are complaints emerging of you saying, "kill the guy in the truck", very business like...
Yup. Thanks for reading up on shit before posting, dear friend.

But I will gladly explain to you again: My faction only ever killed one person. And that was the mentioned guy.

He non-rp drived and almost hit us while RPing, we jacked his trashmaster to talk to him about it, he pulled out an Mp5 and attacked me. I command security to, obviously, take out the assaulter.

That's what the security is there for. Now, leave me alone.

EDIT: Oh and a lot of people care. I got PM's from people who where there with you, killing me, telling me to come back, but that's a different topic.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Seriously, I support your company. I like the idea and we needed this in the server. It changes alot from the gang factions.....

Curtis.

Bronze Member
And the best of your company, is that the employees are good RP'ers, not just a bunch of non-RP'ers like the gangs we have in this server (omg, non-RP'ers sounds weird :b)

Status
Not open for further replies.