Winchester

Donator
Master Account: Winchester

Character Name: MA Ban

Admin who banned you: Kaos

Date you got banned: Dec 21, 2019

Reason for ban: MA Sharing [Diapbley]

Admit to offense?: No

Other comments: There was a misunderstanding, I do admit that my brother was playing on his account from my PC because his laptop was broken at that time and still this is forbidden but we did get a permission from Becca to have two MA's.

Kevin

Head Administrator
You've left one of the questions Kaos asked you in your previous ban appeal unanswered.
Can you explain why a character from your account was deleted and then recreated on your brothers account?

Winchester

Donator
You've left one of the questions Kaos asked you in your previous ban appeal unanswered.
As far as I can remember I wanted to create another character but I didn't have any slots left so I had to delete this one and to ask my brother to save that character's name on his account, sounds a bit silly but that's the only reason I can remember why I did it.

Kevin

Head Administrator
Okay. There are connections between you and the master accounts Rememory and Waverick as well. Who owns these accounts?

Winchester

Donator
Okay. There are connections between you and the master accounts Rememory and Waverick as well. Who owns these accounts?
These accounts are owned by two friends of mine.
One of them logged in from my PC a few days ago.

Last edited:

Kevin

Head Administrator
Rememory is my friend who logged a few days ago from my PC.
Diapbley is my brother’s MA that’s correct.
This story doesn't make sense to me, if that's the case.

You were banned on 13 March 2019 by dex for 'Evading a dateban [Rememory]'. The following was said in your ban appeal at the time (link, screen1, screen2):
Other comments: My brother was playing on his account and then he got banned for ban evasion because I was banned on my account for two days and the admin thought I'm ban evading.
Not to forget everything said in your other ban appeal, which got both you and Rememory unbanned (link).
Other comments: It has been half a year now from my ban, me and my brother had a permission from Bauer back in the day to have two MA on the same IP, one is mine and one for my brother. There's nothing more to add except that my brother was playing on his account when I was banned for to days and they thought we ban evading.
You don’t have to break any protocol because I didn’t ban evade there was a simple misunderstanding, my brother logged into his character when my account was temporarily banned, dex saw that there’s a banned account on our IP and also logged ones and banned our IP, as simple as that, we got multiple permissions from Bauer, BigD and Earl (if I’m not mistaken) to have two MA’s on one IP, if you don’t want to unban our IP so don’t its just that there’s not really a reason to keep us banned, this was a simple misunderstanding.
Your brother's MA Diapbley wasn't even registered at the time of the ban (March 2019), this was done on 30 September 2019. And here's you claiming that Diapbley is your brother and not Rememory (even though he was your brother in your other appeals).

Do you have an explanation for this?

Winchester

Donator
This story doesn't make sense to me, if that's the case.

You were banned on 13 March 2019 by dex for 'Evading a dateban [Rememory]'. The following was said in your ban appeal at the time (link, screen1, screen2):

Not to forget everything said in your other ban appeal, which got both you and Rememory unbanned (link).

Your brother's MA Diapbley wasn't even registered at the time of the ban (March 2019), this was done on 30 September 2019. And here's you claiming that Diapbley is your brother and not Rememory (even though he was your brother in your other appeals).

Do you have an explanation for this?
I have no explanation, I'm ashamed of my actions and that story that I made up.
I'm truly sorry I just want to get back to the server.