What's new

Denied Gunz & Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael_Corner

So, we just had this marvelous update that we sell out weapon permits to people. I thought: Woaw, that's great, we are finally going to be more rpish. But then, a question hitted me...

Michael Corner gets hit by a question.
Your health has been set to 1 by Fag Foley.

Anyhow; Why the hell, do we have a permit which allows it's owner to hold on to a legal gun...legally IF you can only get those guns illegally?
I was thinking of a solution for about 1 minute, then it hit me.

Michael Corner gets hit by an idea.
Your health has been set to 0.1 by Fag Foley.

We arrest people, a lot of people, all those people, we have to remove their materials and guns. All those items go to WASTE in some void.
My solution: Lets make it so when we /take weapons, they go as MATERIALS in a faction police bank, and /take materials stay as materials. In this bank, we will have a shitload of materials which we will use to make LEGAL GUNS and sell it to customers. The cop does not need to be an arms dealer to make the gun, it is automatically made by the server. Money received will go directly to the faction bank! Therefore, our hard work of cuffing all you bastards will finally pay!

Commands:

/SellPDweapon (ID) (Name of the gun) (<---The police officer)
/accept (<--- Customer)

This would also convince more people to get the weapon license.

*PENDING IDEAS*
- Maybe make the number of mats required for a gun bigger
- Should the cop selling the gun be determined by rank or by status (like being in the licensing department)
- Should the cop decide of the price, or should it be set up by the chief/captain with a command of: /setPDGUN (weapon name) (Price)

P.S.: Please do not post "+1"s or "+10"s or "/support"s, make comments that exceed atleast 15 words. Mods and Admins that sees such comments, could you please delete them?

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
/support.
LOL

Yeah this is a very good idea, so you bastard cops could get some money ( joke ).

Robin_Alterlis

Bronze Member
You've told me about this idea before and It's really a good one, This will prefent cops from refusing to take the money to the faction bank, It brings more Roleplay and its a good idea overal
/support

Walker

Mikhail_Izmailov said:
/support.
LOL

Yeah this is a very good idea, so you bastard cops could get some money ( joke ).
I SUPPORT THIS,

Frankpetrov

+1, +10 AND /SUPPORT!!! BOOYAH! I definitely support this. I had actually implemented selling of legal guns to civilians with a weapons license. The problem is that yeah, the officers can keep the money and we don't know about it. Though i disagree with the material thing. I think the materials should just be converted into money for our faction bank. We don't really have to make them cause we have the arsenal area. Someone comes in, hey, i want a deagle, here's my license. Ok, one moment. Walk up to arsenal, get that gun, walk back and sell it. But yes, definitely a /sellpdweapon cmd would be helpful so very much.

Michael_Corner

Frankpetrov said:
+1, +10 AND /SUPPORT!!! BOOYAH! I definitely support this. I had actually implemented selling of legal guns to civilians with a weapons license. The problem is that yeah, the officers can keep the money and we don't know about it. Though i disagree with the material thing. I think the materials should just be converted into money for our faction bank. We don't really have to make them cause we have the arsenal area. Someone comes in, hey, i want a deagle, here's my license. Ok, one moment. Walk up to arsenal, get that gun, walk back and sell it. But yes, definitely a /sellpdweapon cmd would be helpful so very much.
We can't convert material to money, because the price depends on the server's economy, + it's less RP, I mean, Cops that caught robbers with illegal gun materials, aren't going to SELL them...Who are they going to sell the illegal materials too anyways? + taking weapons from the arsenal area is exploiting. Which is obviously against the rules

I chose this system because:
1. It counts on our efficiency on the fuel to arrest criminals.
2. We aren't creating something out of thin air, it actually came from the server, we are reusing it.

Yurik Cherdenko

nah, i think legal guns should be sold at ammunation for very high prices

Hopkins

Silver Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
nah, i think legal guns should be sold at ammunation for very high prices
I like that idea, as long as you can only buy them with a weapon license. But I think cops should be able to do this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.