What's new

Guns and Body Armour

Vin

Donator
Well.. I took a pretty long break from RC:RP. I'm still not really back, but want to be. I miss the high roleplay standards, and the original factions. The one thing that I have seen other places, and not here is the difference in "Guns and Body Armour." If everyone wants the server to be more realistic, there needs to be a change. Take everyones weapons and body amour away. Regardless of how they got them, they lose them. With that settled, you can then work on realism. Make getting an AK-47 hard! Have the official illegal factions distribute them. Make fucking bullet proof vests hard to get as well.

Regardless of how it's done it needs to be done! Everyone has body armor and everyone has a gun in RCRP. That isn't the case in real life. If we want the server to be the slightest realistic, it has to happen. :blankexp:

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
Wipe topics are posted by everybody and their mothers, there will never be a wipe of weapons or any other assets.

Don't get me wrong, i'd fucking love this, but i'm sure Tommy said something about it never happening once on another thread like this.

NickyW

Gold Member
First of all. I believe that if the server is realistic, it should stay the same or even lower prices. You can get an AR-15 for about 2000 bucks IRL. Weapons are way too restricted, TBH.

Anyway, on topic. Weapon use has decreased substantially in my opinion. Also, in a rural county in Southern California, it's not that unrealistic for a lot of the citizens to have guns. That's how America works.

dodgey

Retired Admin
Liam_Airey said:
Wipe topics are posted by everybody and their mothers, there will never be a wipe of weapons or any other assets.

:whistling:

xVladx

Donator
Making an AK-47 hard to obtain would be unrealistic IRL. I can go right now to my gun store, tell the owner I want to buy an AK-47, pay less than $1000 (depending on the quality of the rifle), and take it home in less than 10 minutes. The difference is, that I won't use this for a killing rampage, unlike some people in the server. Also bullet proof vests are even easier to obtain, you can even go on ebay and buy one. The server can be realistic, but it doesn't have to reflect real life. Also like Liam said, these things almost never get wiped.

dodgey

Retired Admin
xVladx said:
Also like Liam said, these things almost never get wiped.
B7eikwQ.gif

Nesset

Donator
dodgey said:
xVladx said:
Also like Liam said, these things almost never get wiped.
B7eikwQ.gif
Do you make these with every picture you find? xD

But I don't see why having a vest is too un-fair. I think it should just be the way it is with vests. As for guns, guns should change.

Hydra

Bronze Member
NickyW said:
First of all. I believe that if the server is realistic, it should stay the same or even lower prices. You can get an AR-15 for about 2000 bucks IRL. Weapons are way too restricted, TBH.

Anyway, on topic. Weapon use has decreased substantially in my opinion. Also, in a rural county in Southern California, it's not that unrealistic for a lot of the citizens to have guns. That's how America works.

Yeah but IRL you don't have to sweep a town 3 times to make 2k...