What's new

Denied Gun locker at Itami's Credit HQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itami

Bronze Member
I wasn't sure where to put this.

I'm going to make Itami's Credit Ltd. more interesting, so I can attrack more employees, and make sure they have a good time working for me. I wish to have a gun locker placed into Itami's Credit HQ, if we have those. It would make the business a little more cool looking, and people would realise, this is more than just a credit company.

I have published a backstory for the new employees, called "More than a credit card business" which is going to start off the dangerous part of being employed here. I just want some suggestions, and requests as to how I can make this business a little more fun.

Thank you.
--The Infamous Mr. Shikura

Fox

Banned
Yeah, good idea, but the gun locker would only hold Desert Eagles, and 9mm.

Anonymous

The story of Itami's credit ltd gun locker

so some terroiste come to your place and tie you up they steal the guns and take you with them they drop you on the bridge and put you over the water they let you go you fall and fall and land on the water in the midile of the shark they jump on you and cut you in piecese the paramedics,cadets,capitain,chef arrive and pull you out of the water they take you to the hospital and that they can do nothing so they give to the dogs,piranas,tigers,lions etc...and all your piece of body are in the animals.

Michael_Corner

Aston said:
Yeah, good idea, but the gun locker would only hold Desert Eagles, and 9mm.
Hitmans without Snipers = Fail Hitman

Guns that they should have: Silenced Pistol (rp purposes), Deagle, M4, Sniper and a knife.
(Maybe a spas?)

Anonymous

The story of Itami's credit ltd gun locker

yeah good idea it will also hold AK and Mp5 ;)

Michael_Corner

John_Krys said:
yeah good idea it will also hold AK and Mp5 ;)
I disapprove of the AK, but yes for the MP5. Hitman needs to look professional and technologically updated. AK-47 is a weapon used because it's powerful, but extremely cheap for an automatic weapon. M4 just looks...more hitman'ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.