What's new

Denied "Gun from the ass" solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can script a little and I think I know a way to figure out how stop using "/me" every time you pull out a gun. So, what you need is a timer under on gamemode init, with a public function. This should all look like:
Code:
public SwitchGun(playerid);
{
}
Code:
SetTimer("SwitchGun",1000,false);
So, what we should do is use the function GetPlayerArmedWeapon, and every second it'll check if he or she has a new gun he or she's hand. This will not keep repeating the "/me" command every second due to the fact that we have boolean on false. Here is something of what it should look like, and it may be wrong.
Code:
public SwitchGun(playerid);
{
      new weapon = [GetPlayerArmedWeapon];
      new jjstring[100];
      format(jjstring, sizeof(jjstring), "%s pulls out a %s and gripping it tightly in his hands," GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), weapon);
      ProxDetector(20.0, playerid, jjstring,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE);
}
Hopefully you can work something out with this.

All I ask in return is that I get unbanned and my account gets unlocked.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
You are trying to bribe the admins?

Anyway,i dunno shit about scripting but i've seen something like this on another servers.Like every time when you scroll your weapons you get message like: Bla bla takes out his desert eagle..[scroll again] He puts his desert eagle back and takes out a mp5...etc.. But i think it's retarded way to make the "gun from ass" legal (RP). I think that ppl need to do that manually coz that way is far more RP and far more creative..
/nosupport

I hope you'll get unbanned coz you deserve it (if you deserve it) and not coz you made this script or whateva it is...

I didn't steal this from any other site or any other person. I coded this all myself.

And at the least, cops should use this, it'll help them a lot.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Jacob_Valdivia said:
I didn't steal this from any other site or any other person. I coded this all myself.

And at the least, cops should use this, it'll help them a lot.
You missunderstood dude..I didn't say that you stole it.I only say that i've seen something SIMILAR..

Belgier

Donator
/support

and to those who say 'I've seen this before', duh, the idea's and options aren't limited, even if you think of something yourself, you have a 95% chance that it has been done before x.x

Decoy

Silver Member
I don't like this idea because it will just bring away the RP and people will be able to do things so much easier when attacking you etc.
This will just make people lazy to write any /me or /do commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.