What's new

Denied Gun Dealer and weapon deteriation.

• Thread starter Yurik Cherdenko
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurik Cherdenko

Well at the minute you have to go to Marvins to get him to make your guns for you. But fuck that ima skilled mothafucka I want to make my own guns.

My suggestion is = You get a gun dealer skill that you can train up at the libary in palaminio creek for cash (like weapon skill) this allows you to make guns for less materials (with 0 skill guns should probably be more expensive to make yourselves than at marvins as he is a skilled motherfucka.)

In addition you should be able to purchase certain sets of tools from general stores which determine what guns you can make EG:
Small tools = 9mm shotgun
Fine tools = 9mm, shotgun, mp5, desert eagle
Precision tools = 9mm, shotgun, mp5, desert eagle, rifle, ak47.

And in addition to this you should be able to purchase a workshop for your house from a home store for like 100k, which significanlty reduces the ammount of materials used when the gun is made in the players home.

I think this would be better as there would be more skilled technichians than just marvin.
It would be better for RP as factions would have like 1 or more dude who made all the weapons for them.

ALSO IF THIS IS POSSIBLE

I think it would be cool if your weapons degrade over time and can be fixed by marvin or a gun dealer
Of course the gun dealer would have to have the correct tools for the gun and the more skill he had the less materials he would use.

example if you are carrying an ak47 and a 9mm you would do /winfo (/weaponinfo)
AK47 = 98%
9mm = 35%

When the % gets to 0 the weapon either dissapears until fixed or dosent work or something.
OR if that is not possible when the % get to 50 the players gun skill for that weapon goes down to gangster if they have 10 wep skill (equivilent of 5 wep skill) and when it gets to 0% goes down to the unskilled level (equivilent of wep skill 0) where the player has to fire from the hip.

NOTE: weapons only degrade when being used, not when stored
I think this would also add greater RP

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
Well making guns should take More time and they should be way more expensive. So any little faggot wont have them. If this is a RP , in RCRP like 90% players got guns. Like thats real...

Belgier

Donator
/support

Vladimir Radev said:
Well making guns should take More time and they should be way more expensive. So any little faggot wont have them. If this is a RP , in RCRP like 90% players got guns. Like thats real...
and agree with that.

Donald_Duck

Donator
Fuckin flying support! but im not sure if even 25% of this could be coded..

p.s. 100k for workshop to make ak-47's etc? come on)) 100k to make 9mm's - maybe )) i say 2-3m or something like that plus the house should be aiint cheepar than 350-500k to put this mini gun factory (coz of size) or even 1m maybe

Michael_Corner

/support, in real life, real guns deteriorate pretty damn fast after each detonation. Also, that way, we could remove the guns from noobs in an easier way.

tomanderson

holy fuck everyone, stop saying /support and /nosupport or i will personally kill you in game

Icy

Gold Member
Donald_Duck said:
but im not sure if even 25% of this could be coded
The shit with tools and weapon dealer skill wouldn't be too hard to code.

The detoriation would, since it isn't easy to detect gunfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.