[GUIDE]Where and How to do an ADVERT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Where and How to do an ADVERT"

So-.. Today, I'm going to teach you "Where" and "How" to simply do an ADVERT. First of all, to do an advert; you'll have to head to any of the SaNews Corporation's HQs, which could easily be found within three Town, such as; "Montgomery" - "Fort Carson" -or- "Angel Pine".
(More information about the location could be found in the spoiler, below the pictures.)

Now, as you've reached any of the stated Corporations, you'll simply walk towards the entrance and use the command "/enter" to be teleported inside the building.
After being teleported inside, you'll then walk towards the nearest, yellow, "I" icon, which would be found infront of a disk.
Limuz said:
Take note that you can still make ads in Montgomery, but among other bugs, the i-icon has disappeared.
Seeing that you've moved towards the icon, there'll then a sentence appear on your screen informing you about both ways of advertising, the first one would be the command "/padvert" which is laterally used to advertise about your stuff without displaying your name for the public, however, your phone number is the only thing that will appear along with the stated advertisement.

The other command "/advert" which is used to advertise about your stuff, with your name and phone number, displayed for the public.

I'll just show you few wrong samples, that should not be written while you are advertising;

"[4SALE] A huge house, with such a great view. "PM" me for more information."
"Selling materials that has just been scripted, call me or PM."
"Selling a lot of weapons, call me to buy"
"[4SALE] A great ammount of cocaine, PM me"
"[4SALE] Selling some weed which I do not want, call me"​
Now, I'll show you few correct samples, which you may use while advertising;(Keep in mind that you should be creative)
"[4SALE] A huge house, with such a great view, fully furnished. Please call or SMS me for further information."
"Selling a few amount of "House" materials that could be re-cycled again. Call or SMS me, if interested."
"Selling a brand new "Blista Combact", low mileage, fully repaired. Call or SMS me for further information."
"[4SALE] A new renovated "Cafe", with a $1000 daily payout, located in Angel Pine. SMS only for more information."​
Finally, after following all the previous steps, you're advert/padvert should look like this;

Well-.. That's it. Now, I'm pretty sure that after reading this simple guide about "Where" and "How" to do an advert, you'll be capable enough to do it IG on your own. Hope I've enjoyed and taught you how to simply do it. More guides are coming, thanks for reading thought.

Christopher

Retired Admin
IG Name
Christopher Paul
Might wanna add the new place to /advert.

Although you cannot /padvert there at the moment.

Christopher said:

Oh.. Will add it as soon as I get to my laptop. Thanks though! <3

Jackson. said:
Christopher said:

Oh.. Will add it as soon as I get to my laptop. Thanks though! <3
It's not working, though. I've tried it several times.

Giga

Tester
IG Name
Robby Wilkinson
Adding an example, do and don'ts, would be great.

Nino

Gold Member
IG Name
Anthony Bauer
IG Faction
Silentium
/padvert is not working at Town Hall, only /advert

Giga

Tester
IG Name
Robby Wilkinson
Jackson. said:
Giga said:
I apologise, I dont really get what you mean.
Give examples of what is a correct advert (do's) and what is a wrong advert (don'ts). :hmm:

Limuz

Donator
Take note that you can still make ads in Montgomery, but among other bugs, the i-icon has disappeared.

Giga said:
Added. Thanks for the help, though! <3

Limuz said:
Quoted within the format. Thanks Limuz! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.