What's new

[GUIDE]Weapon effectivenes

whatimain

Gold Member
rcrplogosmall.png

This is a guide that will teach you how to most effectively
use your handguns/submachines/shotguns/assault rifles.
And no I'm not telling you how to shoot, you can follow the guide at your likings.

I DIDN'T MAKE A LIST FOR THE RIFLES BECAUSE ONLY THING
INCLUDED WILL BE THE COUNTY RIFLE AND IT'S NOT NEEDED

Credits: whatimain for compiling a list and making the thread
kermit for most of the information here
ruger for most of the information here.

Pistols

9mm/Colt 45
The most effective way of using the 9mm a.k.a C45 is by crouching but you shouldn't have any problems whilst standing up, the only loss to the pistol is that you can't peak corners, you could run around your target which can sometimes help you out if their mouse speed is set to 1. It has an increased fire rate whilst crouching without having the need to upgrade your weapon skill.
  • Crouched long-range - You should have no problems with spamming.
  • Crouched medium-range - You should have no problems with spamming.
  • Crouched short/blank-range - You should have no problems with spamming.

• Standing long-range - Doing 2 to 4 bullets and waiting for a second for the recoil to reset should be your best bet.
  • Standing medium-range - You should have no problems with spamming.
  • Standing short/blank-range - You should have no problems with spamming.

Desert Eagle
Shoots slow but it if you manage to hit someone with it you'll feel rewarded, hitting someone in the head once should be enough for him to bleed out if he doesn't get healed. Most effective when having a cover that you can feel comfortable behind, make sure to crouch whenever possible.
  • Crouched long-range - You should have no problems with spamming.

• Standing long-range - Doing 1 bullet and then waiting for a second for your recoil to recover should be enough.
  • Standing medium-range - You should have no problems with spamming.

Silenced Pistol
Way more expensive than the DE and C45 but arguably better than them, decreases the sound of your shooting and I'd suggest shooting whilst not crouched simply because standing on one place has a higher chance of you being hit and moving around is your best bet to dodge bullets.
  • Crouched/Standing long/medium/short/blank-range - You should have no problems with spamming.

Sub-machines

MAC-10(UZI)/TEC-9
The MAC-10 or UZI as others like to call it has a better firing speed than the TEC-9 but both have pretty much the same statistics, the easiest way of using them is by going blank-range and running around your target.
  • Crouched long-range - Doing 2 bullet bursts should be enough.
  • Crouched medium-range - Doing 4-6 bullet bursts should be enough.

• Standing long-range - Never use the MAC or UZI for long-range, doing 1 bullet per second should be enough.
  • Standing medium-range - Doing 2 bullet bursts should be enough.
  • Standing short/blank-range - Doing 4-6 bullet bursts should be enough.

MP5
The best sub-machine and possibly better than the assault rifles, fast firing rate, decent damage, what else would you want.
  • Crouched long-range - Doing 13-15 bullet bursts then waiting a second should be enough.

• Standing long-range - Doing 5-7 bullet bursts then waiting a second should be enough.
  • Standing medium-range - Doing 10-15 bullet bursts then waiting a second should be enough.

Shotguns

Shotgun
Decent firing speed, no recoil, no reload and the spread is decent.
  • Crouched/Standing long/medium/short/blank-range - You should have no problems with spamming.

Sawn-off shotgun
It's a double-barrel shotgun, reloads pretty fast, has no recoil, very effective at short/blank-range.

Assault rifles

AK-47
Does more damage than the M4 at the cost of more recoil, decent reload speed and good firing rate.
  • Crouched long-range - Doing 10 bullet bursts should be enough.
  • Crouched medium-range - Doing 15 bullet bursts should be enough

• Standing long-range - Doing 5 bullet bursts should be enough.
  • Standing medium-range - Doing 7-8 bullet bursts should be enough.
  • Standing short/blank-range - Doing 13-15 bullet bursts should be enough.

M4
Does lesser damage than the AK for the cost of an amazing recoil, decent reload speed and good firing rate.

Limitless

Retired Admin
Good guide.

Though where I come from "chicken running" (running around your target) was against the rules and I'll keep frowning upon it.

whatimain

Gold Member
Good guide.

Though where I come from "chicken running" (running around your target) was against the rules and I'll keep frowning upon it.
I mean, you can either follow it or not, I just made it for fun.