Guide to reduce your FPS lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Faction
Civilian
<hr />
1. Lower your graphic settings.

Switch on your GTA San Andreas, in the menu, access your Options/Display Setup panel -> Advanced.
├óÔé¼┬ó Lower your draw distance to it's lowest level.
├óÔé¼┬ó Set your frame limiter to OFF.
├óÔé¼┬ó Set your visual FX quality to low.

<hr />
2. Perform an anti-virus scan.

Browse google and download an anti-virus software which could help you eliminating all the viruses which are a cause of increasing your FPS lag.

<hr />
3. Modifications.

Remove all your modifications which are not needed. They are a big cause of increasing your FPS lag.
├óÔé¼┬ó I highly recommend you to re-install your GTA San Andreas if you do not have a backup of your gta3.img

<hr />
4. Gamebooster

Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, an awesome application I've found by browsing google.
├óÔé¼┬ó Access http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
├óÔé¼┬ó Install it and run it then switch to gaming mode. Don't forget to defrag your GTA SA folder.

<hr />Thread will be updated soon enough with more information.
<hr />

IG Faction
Civilian
Hey, contributions allowed? ;D

If you're a appearance queen, and you use Areo at all, Setting your theme to 98 can actually clear up a lot of RAM Space.
Setting the priority can speed up the game engines performance drastically, However if you use a external media player, You're best off setting that to high as well, otherwise your music will skip a TON during the game. Don't set shit to realtime though..

IG Name
Charles_Livingston
IG Faction
Civilian
Nice guide, I've been looking for game booster! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.