What's new

Guide to dealing drugs / distribution. (specifically Marijuana and Cocaine)

MrLeng10

Hello, I'm a new member to the community and I thought I would create a guide to help you with drug deals and similar activities.

Firstly, you want to find some sort of source to get your drugs. Depending how you choose to roleplay, this can range from buying drugs online (DeepWeb), growing or crafting them yourself, buying them off another dealer or simply a friend.

Secondly, you should think to yourself whether you would like to deal alone, with a friend, for someone or as part of a gang/faction. If you feel that you just want to deal drugs for your own profit, then you could try this and see how it goes. If all goes well, you could then start to plan how you could make your own little drugs empire and hire friends to sell drugs for you.

Pricing

After you have made your mind up on who you are going to sell with, you should create a range of prices. Note down how much you will be selling your drugs for. For example, you may decide to sell weed for 100 dollars a gram, and cocaine for 500 dollars a gram. If you customer decides they would like to buy in bulk, then you may decide that you can give them an offer. Let's say you have an ounce of weed (28 grams) and you are selling it at 100 dollars a gram, if you sold the whole lot you would earn 2800 dollars, however if your buyer decides to buy the whole ounce you may decide to sell them the drugs for cheaper (2300/2500 so on and so forth)

Bare in mind that if a specific drug isn't very common on the streets or is hard to get hold of, then you can put your prices up and explain to the buyer that you are currently one of the only people available to sell this drug and that there is a shortage on the streets, therefore your prices have raised.

Preparation
Once you have sorted out your prices, you are going to want to prepare your product. Typical weed is sold by the gram in a small bag and the bag size increases the more weed you put in. Typical names for these are: dime bag, 10 bag, 20 bag etc, benner, tens, twenties. If you are selling by half ounces or an ounce you may decide to prepare the product in a plastic carrier bag or even a box. The same applies for Cocaine, baring in mind that cocaine doesn't smell so you may not have to be so discreet about the packaging.

You want to pick a location that you feel comfortable dealing in. You could decide to pick a street corner in an area with high traffic so that people can see you are trying to offer business. You should also always carry a disposable mobile phone on you (preferably roleplayed as a nokia or pay as you go phone), this way you can actually arrange a location to drop off drugs or make a drug deal.

Let's say you have an apartment, house or any sort of accommodation, you may decide that you want to sell your product from the comfort of your own phone. You should be aware that if you do this, you need to get known as a dealer in town first, then the message will slowly spread around. Bare in mind that this may lead to visits from the Police or State Trooper.

The drug deal
Whether you have someone approach you looking to buy drugs or you have arranged the deal yourself via phone, you should always collect the money off your customer first before giving them the drugs. Be confident, welcoming but at the same time strict when you speak to your customers. At the same time, you may act like they are your friend. If they don't already have your number, give them it and tell them that if they ever need any more then they can text or call you.

Thank you for reading my guide, it isn't too detailed but I hope this can help those of you who are hoping to participate in the narcotics industry, and hopefully this guide has given you a little bit of an insight into it.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
It is a good tutorial with no doubt but lets just say...was it necessary to upload? Tutorials for dealing drugs in the realistic way are already out there. I mean there is no need to upload guides on already existing topics. :thumbdown: