What's new

[GUIDE] Tips & Tricks on Fishing (IC and OOC)

(:JASON:)

Silver Member
10 hours. Since 5 hours = 100k tops.

It gets deadly boring and lonely though.

The rate of bigger boats such as tropic, marquis, or reefer is 65k+ per fish. Sometimes it hits 70k depending on weigh. The moneybag rate is higher if you grind long enough per se 2 or more hours and you earn 20k/30k which earns 80k/90k tops - 10k for a large crate = around 80k or 70k. It still depends on your luck though.

Since I own a tropic now, it usually takes 3 - 5 hours to fill all the crate with fishes still depending on your fish luck.

I would update this topic about the rods or bait fee on each boats and required amount to get started on fishing soon.
i fish 5 minutes i get bored wtf

Moneko

Diamond Member
yeah fishing is for those who're humble and patient enough. i really dont fish that much nowadays cuz im passively rping or rping with people.

Klaidas123

@Tyr0n are you ever online so I can bug you in PM's while I'm wasting 3hours filling my fish crate? Also how does one catch a whale, I'd say I've caught over 3000 fish and no whales :(

funkydoc69

Silver Member
@Tyr0n are you ever online so I can bug you in PM's while I'm wasting 3hours filling my fish crate? Also how does one catch a whale, I'd say I've caught over 3000 fish and no whales :(
I advise you and every person who reads this to not take the guide seriously. The chance of catching a whale has drastically dropped since one of the updates (I don't remember which one exactly but I'm sure it was before Tyr0n registered on forums), and even if you catch a whale that doesn't necessarily mean you're lucky.
Безымянный.png
To catch that much whales he got in his signature, Tyr0n must've spent 16 hours each day for months on just /fish. Are you willing to sacrifice that much of your time hitting a certain key each 10-20 seconds (or abuse automated binds with a risk of being caught and punished) just to earn some e-bucks that you can earn faster doing some interesting RP? Just give it a try, join one of official factions and you'll never fish ever again. However, if you don't like heavy RP you can stick to that fishing minigame, but this kind of behavior is not tolerated on server, Championship Bass or other games of that kind would suit you more.

Moneko

Diamond Member

sorry for a late reply. been through a lot of shit here with my life. but all i can say is it takes a lot of time to catch a whale and it takes more than a 3000 fish to ever catch a single whale.

and by the way, from the script tommy is using for a whale. out of 5000 chances u might actually get a whale u better have that luck. or was it 150k? but i would assume that 150k is the max amount of weight u can get from a whale so not sure at this point.

I advise you and every person who reads this to not take the guide seriously. The chance of catching a whale has drastically dropped since one of the updates (I don't remember which one exactly but I'm sure it was before Tyr0n registered on forums), and even if you catch a whale that doesn't necessarily mean you're lucky.

u wot mate? i created this thread to help people out on how to fish not catch a fucking whale and it is serious. there are bunch of tricks here u could use but i suggest u should read some of them.

Moneko

Diamond Member
I forgot to add, I will update this as soon as I hop in the server because there's been fishing changes I wasn't paying attention to my own tutorial. In my current condition I really can't be arsed to update my guides and shit so, yeah.. there's that.

tyrantious

Donator
I forgot to add, I will update this as soon as I hop in the server because there's been fishing changes I wasn't paying attention to my own tutorial. In my current condition I really can't be arsed to update my guides and shit so, yeah.. there's that.

Understandable my man. And dont let these haters get to you. Fishing is Outdoors Rp. Also you could add in where you tell people to chat to one another to occasionally rp re baiting and re hooking lines. then casting out once more.

Moneko

Diamond Member
Understandable my man. And dont let these haters get to you. Fishing is Outdoors Rp. Also you could add in where you tell people to chat to one another to occasionally rp re baiting and re hooking lines. then casting out once more.

what haters? i never see people as haters other than giving their own insight and criticism which i completely understand and thanks for adding this out :p