What's new

[Guide] Stitching Images

Lee

Platinum Member
On many peoples faction threads, they post images separately. This causes the page to be extremely jumpy when trying to scroll down due to the large amount of images loading at one time. This can become very annoying when trying to read through gang topics and can sometimes turn people away from reading it if they have a slow connection.

There are many ways you can stitch your screenshots, the easiest way is using a website called: http://old.photojoiner.net/ all you do is select the files you would like to upload and choose the image you would like to create. The pictures can be arranged horizontally, vertically (preferred due to forum layout), or 2 x [x amount of images]. You are then given an image which you save to your computer, you then upload this to a website like imgur, and post the screens on your topic.

I will add various other ways you can stitch screenshots in a few hours or so.

paxie

Legendary Member
Sara Jackson said:
Or people get a better net.

Even if you have good internet, when you load a page with a lot of screenshots they all have to load individually, which means the page will constantly move and jump around while you're trying to read?

Sara Jackson

Bronze Member
Paxie said:
Sara Jackson said:

Even if you have good internet, when you load a page with a lot of screenshots they all have to load individually, which means the page will constantly move and jump around while you're trying to read?
Can't go against this.
I was indeed taught in css to not use a lot of images and use 100% css instead to load it via one file instead of multiple images.

Lee

Platinum Member
Sara Jackson said:
Paxie said:
Sara Jackson said:

Can't go against this.
I was indeed taught in css to not use a lot of images and use 100% css instead to load it via one file instead of multiple images.

Yes

ventula

Silver Member
Yung Lee said:
Muncini said:
ROFL said:
Or simply post them inside of a spoiler.

Yes I understand, but I am offering an alternative. No need to repost what someone has said previously.
Thank you for the link, and still even if people used spoilers, the images still load up one by one after opening the spoiler? Thanks Lee, this is a way better option.