What's new

[GUIDE] Roleplaying Drug Effects CORRECTLY

Just Prixi

Tester
Beth said:
Nice guide.
MDMA makes you really fuckin thirsty too, mouth dry as hell and really warm. Or maybe just me

And your jaw swings, its so annoying when everyone is there pointing it out that my jaw is going 90.. Also need chewing gum or your gonna eat your cheek off.

ziplo

Donator
Prixi said:
Beth said:
Nice guide.
MDMA makes you really fuckin thirsty too, mouth dry as hell and really warm. Or maybe just me

And your jaw swings, its so annoying when everyone is there pointing it out that my jaw is going 90.. Also need chewing gum or your gonna eat your cheek off.
I put that in the guide Prixi my friend. :)

Yeah MDMA is a tricky one, it gives you drymouth however you run a much greater risk of dying from water intoxication when you're under the influence of it. For anyone who's actually taking the substance irl, I'd suggest sipping water every now and then.

Beth

Donator
Ziplo said:
Prixi said:
Beth said:
Nice guide.

Yeah MDMA is a tricky one, it gives you drymouth however you run a much greater risk of dying from water intoxication when you're under the influence of it. For anyone who's actually taking the substance irl, I'd suggest sipping water every now and then.
Or be like Tee who takes a bag of lollipops
Buys em for £1 and sells for 50p per lolly for all the gurners

Just Prixi

Tester
Beth said:
Ziplo said:
Prixi said:
Beth said:
Nice guide.

Or be like Tee who takes a bag of lollipops
Buys em for £1 and sells for 50p per lolly for all the gurners

Or like take ones with the wrong shit in it and you'll end up like this chap

https://www.facebook.com/psychedelicser ... 761377611/