What's new

[GUIDE] Roleplaying a young gangbanger

Samuel_Venegas

Donator
To start off, I didn’t read the other guides on the forums at the moment so if I repeat something that somebody else said I’m sorry.

As a teenager, you can roleplay that you are from the area and you familiar with the gang culture, or you moved in from a different state, or that your mother kept you in the house to protect you from the street life and so on, but you still have to roleplay fear of everything that’s around the gang, weapons, drugs and illegal activities, probably your character is affiliating himself with a gang for money, protection or just for clout chasing, but most youngsters aren’t fully commited to the gang and they’d easily turn on them especially under arrest threats, outsiders barely interfere with the gang activities and you should roleplay a lot outside the gang as an outsider, do what’s trending in real life, call your friends up for a match of fortnite, get an IC girlfriend, roleplay fighting with her because you aint giving her enough attention and so on, most of the RCRP community had been or is still a teenager so you can just do whatever you do in real life, catch the bus to school, hide and smoke weed with your friends after or during school, although you consider your character tough, you should never cross a big homie, most teenagers that are affiliated with the gangs follow orders blindly and act as slaves sometimes for the top dogs. One more thing is: stop acting like criminal masterminds when you are just a 16 years old kid, during the act you would probably panick and act viciously and just dash from the scene, not stick around and collect the shell casings from the ground and shit like that. Roleplay getting picked up by police and rat out one of your homies and get released the day after, create suspicion and tension on the block. Way too much people develop their characters flawlessly, climbing up the hierarchy in a few months, that’s what I like to call a robo-gangster, roleplay an addiction, it doesn’t have to be drugs or alcohol, roleplay depression.

I hope this guide will help someone, feel free to add more things in the replies.

DogNo

Donator
Mother Romania is the best, pula to the homie Sunca who taught me the language.
Da, @Sunca sugi pulas for zileeeee
And all you need here is /me rushes and /me dips
*insert the Romanian smile here* =)))))