[GUIDE] Roleplay screenshots [PHOTOSHOP]

IG Name
KEEPxGUNNAZxONxAxPAYROLL
IG Faction
MAKExYOxCAPxFLYxOFF
To start off, I know devex made a guide on this. But he didn't clear out all the factors, so I'm just going to recreate the tutorial, and take courtsey for myself.
What do you need?
First, you need a up to date version of Photoshop, most recommended is Photoshop CS6.
Second, you need, 1.A screenshot of the image that you want the screenshot to show, and 2.A image of the in-game text.
How do I do it? (This is my personal and favourite way)
1.You pop up in-game, you first have to follow the procedure above, you get the screenshot of the image that you wish to show in the screenshot, and then, you use [/blindme] in order to get a black screen so only the text will be seen.
2.At this time, your photoshop has two images opened, the IMAGE itself and the text IMAGE.

3.You want to open the NEW IMAGE window in your photoshop under the FILE tab, you will proceed to create a 730x730 pixels image.

Why 730 by 730 some people might ask, it's beacuse 730x730 fits on every forum, and lets you give it a grimmey and pixelated effect, which makes the screenshot enjoyable to look at.
4.You will now take the SQUARE select tool on your left, and select the area you want your image to show. Make sure to not include any useless content such as the clock or HUD in the screenshot.
5.Copy and paste the image, then resize it so it fills up the checkered space, you can make it bigger than the image if you want it even more pixelated. It should look like this by now.

6.Now, getting to the text part, you want to select the square tool again, and carefully select out the text, make sure not to include OOC and useless lines.

7.Now, you want to move the black square+text shape into your 730x730 image, or copy paste it. Then, you want to select the eraser tool, right click on the icon of the eraser tool and select MAGIC ERASER tool. Once selected, make sure the options for the tool are set as below.

8.You want to go to the main project, and press left click with the magic eraser tool on the black part of the text image, it should leave you with a plain text like this.

9.Now, move your text in a nice position and give it a final touch to make it look readable, add a 1PX stroke, go to it's blend options > stroke > black coloured + 1px.

Final version:

Got anything that you didn't understand? Leave a reply and I will personally guide you trough, you need any other way of editing screenshots? Leave a reply and I will create a guide about it.

IG Name
baller
IG Faction
of peach
There are A LOT of application to edit screenshots a lot way easier, but glad you took the time to make a tutorial about it.

IG Name
#ImSippinTeaInYoHood
IG Faction
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP
i need ps6 for win10, hmu my friend if u got

IG Name
הַבָּא לַהֲרָגְךָ
IG Faction
הַשְׁכֵּם לְהָרְגוֹ
what square tool u talking about

IG Name
KEEPxGUNNAZxONxAxPAYROLL
IG Faction
MAKExYOxCAPxFLYxOFF
Ryhx said:
i need ps6 for win10, hmu my friend if u got
i spent real life money on mine, i don't crack my photoshop

Feniksxx

Silver Member
IG Name
Jonathan
I just blur out the time and the hp thingy. Sometimes the payday number and just use LSRP+ to put the text.

Radja said:
There are A LOT of application to edit screenshots a lot way easier, but glad you took the time to make a tutorial about it.
Using Photoshop isn't hard. In fact it allows you to manipulate your screenshot how you like so you can get a better end product, something you can't do with the programs (cough LSRP+ cough).

But if you use high poly skins, graphic mods, ENB, your screenshot will end up shit no matter which program you use.