[Guide] Robbing Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this guide I will explain the best vehicles to rob with. If you disagree, please keep it to yourself, as these are based off of my personal experience, not what others think.

WARNING:
Some of these vehicles might be unaccessible to you if you are not a level 3+ donator, or if you just didn't pick this vehicle all around.​

The best robbing vehicles:

PCJ-600: Being a crotchrocket, it is by far the best robbing vehicle due to its four main features. Speed, handling, maneuverability, and durability. It can evade cops easily as you are a small target, have excellent acceleration without the need for NOS, can superior turning and grip, and for it's ability to take bullets, as well as the spot for a passenger shooter on the back, armed with an AK-47, MP5, or Shotgun.
PRICE: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà (50 grand NEW is unbeatable)
TOP SPEED: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà (98 MPH flat. 104 MPH downhill)
HANDLING: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà
DURABILITY: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà
PASSENGER SEATS: 1.

SULTAN: This is a very controversial car. Because it has four doors and is the fastest four door car, many people prefer it. But I however, would never use it for robbing because of its durability. However, if you need to get back in your car with your gang because the robee has escaped into a vehicle, 3 people shooting out of windows with AK-47's would be very useful.
PRICE: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà (250 grand is not half badÔÇöconsidering you know how to use the car)
TOP SPEED: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà (93 MPH flat. 101 MPH downhill)
HANDLING: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà (driftyÔÇöyou have to be good at drifting to handle this car well)
DURABILITY: Ôÿà
PASSENGER SEATS: 1.

Donator Cars

BULLET: This is a great car for robbing, with its cons of low amount of passenger seats and handling.
PRICE: N/A (level 4 donator vehicle)
TOP SPEED: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà (102 MPH flat. 111 MPH downhill)
HANDLING: ÔÿàÔÿà (If you make a sharp turn, expect a spinoutÔÇöexcept at low speeds of 45 MPH and below)
DURABILITY: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà
PASSENGER SEATS: 1

MAVERICK: Even though it may be a helicopter, it is great for robbing as you can tie up victims (if you get them in your helicopter) and then take the to a high up place, rob them, and proceed to push them off. It has three passenger seats, but none of them are shoot-out-of-able (uhm.).
PRICE: N/A (level 3+ donator vehicle)
TOP SPEED: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà (96 MPH)
HANDLING: Ôÿà (extremely hard to turn withÔÇöand even harder for sharp turns)
DURABILITY: ÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿàÔÿà (can take bullets, but if you are a bad driver, don't expect it to last)
PASSENGER SEATS: 3

IG Name
Arkhangelsk
IG Faction
None
Uuuugh, a feeling from ma heaaart! I can't leeep it... For ma... Seelf!
Alright here it is.
Have you ever seen ppl irl pew pew and robbing with bullet/maverick irl?
No,cuz they got the cash.If they can afford bullets/maverick,why are they waste their time rubbin,pew pew and running away feom polcir? Think about it ;)

Mikhail_Resnov said:
Alright here it is.
No,cuz they got the cash.If they can afford bullets/maverick,why are they waste their time rubbin,pew pew and running away feom polcir? Think about it ;)
Cuz they enjoy pew pew!

IG Name
Arkhangelsk
IG Faction
None
And just newb robber that wunt to zhow off their bling bling veh and pew pew around town, having no respect to heavy rp.

IG Name
Danny Dames
IG Faction
Outback Bandits
Mikhail_Resnov said:
Alright here it is.
Well, actually a few years ago there was a great robbery in Sweden where the robbers landed on the roof of the shop they were robbing with a helicopter. They went in and took what they wanted, then escaped in the Heli. Police hadn't a chance. The chopper was found few days later in a forest. :cop:

Maybe you should change the title to Best Robbing Vehicles, as I thought it was about how to rob vehicles. :mrgreen:

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum
Limuz said:
Maybe you should change the title to Best Robbing Vehicles, as I thought it was about how to rob vehicles. :mrgreen:
Yea me too.

IG Name
Bernard Falcon
IG Faction
Bone County Trucking LTD
A quick note:
The sultan is not the fastest four door car, the premier is. (not including LSPD which is 1MPH faster than the premier) Although the sultan has amazing acceleration and the premier's handling sucks ass so it's still one hell of a car.

IG Name
Adriano Gerocci
IG Faction
Frederico Cartel
Maverick ain't a good car to rob they'll probaly never pull over.

Status
Not open for further replies.