[GUIDE REQUEST] Editing RP screenshots with paint.net

Baha

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2017
Messages
716
Likes
190
IG Name
hammer
IG Faction
♪~j'ai quitté mon village~♪
#1
Alot of people have been making guides on editing with PS, but its just too mush stuff to do, takes 8GB and you have to pay for it, paint.net is more simple, but i don't really know how the heck am i going to edit them,
Making layers and doing the /blindme thing is little more hard, could anyone help ? and ty
 

Lee

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
4,568
Likes
2,878
IG Name
fools multiply when
IG Faction
the wise are silent
#3
ill see what i can do

update: ok so trying to outline on paint.net is fucking stupid, ill make a guide using gimp as thats free also

update2: why the fuck cant these programs make adding an outline stroke easy????

update3: fuck this, gimp and paint.net are stupid
 

Baha

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2017
Messages
716
Likes
190
IG Name
hammer
IG Faction
♪~j'ai quitté mon village~♪
#4
Lee said:
ill see what i can do

update: ok so trying to outline on paint.net is fucking stupid, ill make a guide using gimp as thats free also

update2: why the fuck cant these programs make adding an outline stroke easy????

update3: fuck this, gimp and paint.net are stupid
ahahhahahahahahahaha xD i am dead :lol: :lol: , that's why i had to ask, they're fucking annoying, and PS is hard to use and takes alot of space
 

Baha

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2017
Messages
716
Likes
190
IG Name
hammer
IG Faction
♪~j'ai quitté mon village~♪
#5
Heinrich said:
There's always LSRP+ which is easy af to use.
I know that, but it takes a while to get the perfect lines from chatlog and put them at LSRP+, i wanted to do the /blindme feature with paint.net, but i don't know how do i meak the black baground of the chat get transparent.
and looks like the fella under u is raging from GIMP + Paint.net xDD
 

Lawson

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
1,901
Likes
717
IG Name
Kendrick Calicchio
IG Faction
Main St. Crew
#6
I know for a fact there's a plugin you need to download.

Woods said:
Help this poor fellow please.
i prefer photoshop its much better
 

Woods

Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
3,653
Likes
724
IG Name
R. Hanna
#7
Lawson said:
I know for a fact there's a plugin you need to download.

Woods said:
Help this poor fellow please.
i prefer photoshop its much better
I'll make a guide for Paint.NET somewhere in the next month so I'll include all puglins and effects n shit.
 

Baha

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2017
Messages
716
Likes
190
IG Name
hammer
IG Faction
♪~j'ai quitté mon village~♪
#8
Woods said:
Lawson said:
I know for a fact there's a plugin you need to download.

Woods said:
Help this poor fellow please.
i prefer photoshop its much better
I'll make a guide for Paint.NET somewhere in the next month so I'll include all puglins and effects n shit.
Alright bro, ty.