What's new

[GUIDE]Planting, Growing, Harvesting Cooking And Roleplaying Around Marijuana

Yurai

Bronze Member

Growing Marijuana
The only way of growing marijuana in Red County Roleplay is indoors. When the marijuana is properly grown with good lights and a good amount of water, the results are excellent. When growing indoors, you'd need a fluorescent lamp.

• How to get started?
    Requirements
    :
    Weed seeds
    A LOT of distilled water
    A property (House/Trailer/Flat)
    Bucket of water
    Fluorescent lamp

1. Planting & watering.
You can easily plant it by simply making a hole and carefully put the seed in it, then start watering the seed. You can water it by /sfl (number) , then click on the pot and water it, when you see that it can't take anymore water, leave it. Video of planting a marijuana seed :

2. Light.
There MUST be a fluorescent lamp over the pot.

3.Harvesting
You need good scissors. First, cut the stem of the plant, cut the leaves, make sure there's no leaves left, plunge it in water and leave it to dry for 2-3 days. A video of harvesting marijuana:
4.Strains
When planting, you can roleplay the seed being ANY strain.
List of marijuana strains: In this link, you can find almost everything about each strain and then roleplay it and the effect that it causes when smoked.
ByzSSZW.jpg

5.Cooking With Weed
There's many recipes to cook with weed. Cookies, Drinks, Soups and what not... You can find recipes in this link and then roleplay cooking it. You just need a stove furniture to do this roleplay using /me's
gEHCAp6.jpg
https://herb.co/marijuana-recipes/
MAKE SURE USING /ME's WHILE ROLEPLAYING!

6.Roleplaying around the drug
I've received a comment by @AL1EN "Since the thread's about weed you could've also added how to properly roleplay the effects of weed and growing weed, as in real life you need a special lamp and cycle for the weed and many people roleplay the effects of marijuana really incorrectly." And I decided to add a picture that I found to this guide and a small pharagraph describing the picture.
fUPDHjf.jpg

Eye redness has more to do with method of smoking, tolerance and over all body makeup on a molecular level than it has to with sativa and indica. Using a bong to smoke any strain will make you much higher, but if you do it with indica you it could just make you want to get some sleep. Weed also makes your eyes slightly closed, which you could RP too. Also when you start smoking you feel the effects pretty much as you think. "The reason for a consumer’s tolerance to THC can be explained by cannabinoid type I (CB1) receptors in the brain, which decrease with continued cannabis use. That is, you need to consume more of the high-inducing THC to get your buzz. Over time and with continued use, it may seem impossible to get high at all." But when you've been smoking for a quite long time, you stop feeling the effects so well, because your body gets used to marijuana and using different strains could make you feel the effect better, smoking the same strain all the time would increase the tolerance and you wouldn't get really high with that strain anymore. Another thing is that some say "marijuana is a gateway drug", well it could be wrong, it could be right. It was for me, in real life. It actually is not about the weed. It's just that you gather with other people who smoke weed, but they could use other drugs too. So maybe they'll offer you cocaine, etc against weed (meth in my situation). Whatever it's just all about a person's decision. You could RP using only weed, you could rp using coke and other drugs around weed too. Also when you are on a stimulant drug like cocaine, methamphetamine, etc. You hardly feel the effect of marijuana, almost don't feel it.

g9gqfuG.jpg

BONUS LINK (BOOK ABOUT DRUGS) : https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...vbWFpbnxtaWNoenJ1MXxneDo1ZGFhZDZiZTIwZjQ3ZTUy

Last edited:

Natural

Donator
Re: How To Roleplay Planting, Growing, Harvesting And Cooking Marijuana

good shit dude, appreciate the links you provided. :thumbup:

Yurai

Bronze Member
Re: How To Roleplay Planting, Growing, Harvesting And Cooking Marijuana

Natural said:
good shit dude, appreciate the links you provided. [emoji106]
I'm glad it helped you :).

Moose

Bronze Member
Since the thread's about weed you could've also added how to properly roleplay the effects of weed and growing weed, as in real life you need a special lamp and cycle for the weed and many people roleplay the effects of marijuana really incorrectly.

Yurai

Bronze Member
Since the thread's about weed you could've also added how to properly roleplay the effects of weed and growing weed, as in real life you need a special lamp and cycle for the weed and many people roleplay the effects of marijuana really incorrectly. You probably didn't see #2. Light
Hey. You probably did not see #2.Light (about the special lamp).I was inactive for a long time, because I'm banned on RCRP but I just joined the forums to check what is going on and saw your comment. It is a good comment though and I did that for you. I hope that more people read it. Not everything was written by me (in the last pharagraph which you requested only) But most of it is. And yeah the stuff that i said happened to me irl.
EDIT: Maybe I could fix the rest of the guide tomorrow and make it a bit more detailed. The photo which I posted about sativa and isn't mine also, but it describes the difference pretty well.

Last edited:

Yurai

Bronze Member
*Added fluorescent lamp to "how to get started"
*Added a couple new images to the guide