Status
Not open for further replies.

The Punisher

Retired Admin
IG Name
Kennedy Anderson
IG Faction
SASP

This is not only a guide towards myself but for future workers of ABC Company and other RCRP players to take part in, if you wish. However, if you want to take part in more role-play that include landscaping, please take a look at my faction: LINK HERE

Basic Understanding of landscapers: Technically speaking, a landscaper is someone who creates new landscapes outdoors (mowing the lawn; weed trimming; planting flowers, shrubs and trees; and trimming hedges and trees. Landscaping businesses will often fertilize plants and grounds as well. This business also involves design of lighting, patios, decks and walkways).

Tools: Before anything, a good landscaper needs always need's his tools. Because if you have no tools, then your project is going nowhere. I will start off with different types of tools that you can use.

Round Shovel and Flat Shovel: A master gardener needs his shovels because you're always going to be digging. The round shovel that looks round on the right hand side of this picture is usually for digging downwards if you're making a trench or digging up for something. The flat headed shovel seen on the left hand side of the picture is used to take the dirt you just digged up and place it back in so you don't have to dig downwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.