[GUIDE/INFO]Forum sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red County Roleplay Forums!
This is a guide to the forums to inform new players on where to post certain things!
I've created this guide using paint without spell check so sorry for any errors and this is only to cover sections and not advanced rules within.
I will also update the topic by making it look better! I'm posting it now so this is out to see before any more confusions arise. :)

UPDATES:
27/01: I will update this tomorrow as I've gotta go to sleep very soon.
07/03: Updated with updated boards and improved the topic, added guide on using UCP, added spoilers and fixed the colours.

Red County Roleplay
This board has general information on the actual server such as guides and rules! For in-depth information please go to the section rules and read them!

Table of contents:

• What information is available
  • What you can access in most of the sections available for standard players
  • What you can do in the boards located within the section
  • How to use your user control panel and assign usergroups
  • Understand how the general phpBB forums works.

Red County Roleplay
In this section, the most important things can be seen such as announcements, rules, staff, help and guides and basically anything do with "Red County Roleplay"

In Character
Anything posted here will be taken ICly in-game such as auctions and adverts and if you wish to post here OOCly, use (( )) - brackets and also you can post your character reactions and speech upon IC topics using ** **.

Out of Character
Anything to do with the server OOCly and has to be realated to the server and can't be off topic generally. OOC brackets are not needed.

Government
An IC board with information on governmental factions plus law.

Legal and Illegal Factions
A board to view the official illegal and legal faction + unofficial applied for factions.

Off Topic

User Control Panel
In this last bit I am going to show you how the UCP works for standard players and usergroup leaders. The UCP is a place to manage most of the things about you like you signature, profile picture, usergroup, age, country and everything you see on my profile except my username, which has to be requested by an admin to be changed. In these images you will see how to do most of things as some are really easy to do and can be checked out individually.

Check out some more forum guides by other people!:
How to post an Auction by Milk - HERE
Using BB code by LilJonny - HERE
General guide to the forums by carier - HERE

Coco

Donator
IG Name
Nacho Martinez
IG Faction
Mustache and Caddies
Re: [GUIDE]Forum sections[WIP]

:thumbup:

Owen

Donator
IG Name
Owen

The pictures look really cramped but the information is good :D

IG Name
Robby Wilkinson

The admin board is missing. :whistling:

I was developing this further but my laptop stopped working so this is on hold as I'm on my phone.

IG Name
B.Croft || S. Haslem
IG Faction
Civilian || 600 Palomino West
This is very useful for the newcomers .

Yak

Donator
Unnecessary guide the forums aren't that hard to understand and there are sentences underneath sub forum titles explaining whats inside them.

Status
Not open for further replies.