What's new

[GUIDE] How to successfully make an assistance!

Evans

Banned
Re: [GUIDE] How to successfully make an assistance! - New system

Spritz said:
Good one. :p

Wow thanks for bumping this topic that is 2 and half years old :O I made this when I was a tester. I then got admin 2 weeks later, how fast the time has gone.

Spritz

Bronze Member
Re: [GUIDE] How to successfully make an assistance! - New system

Evans said:
Spritz said:
Good one. :p

Wow thanks for bumping this topic that is 2 and half years old :O I made this when I was a tester. I then got admin 2 weeks later, how fast the time has gone.
Haaa. :D

Athens

Donator
AndreGiovanni said:
Meyrick said:
AndreGiovanni said:
Look at my signature :D

Medal?

Yes please.

3TzDf3E.png

Fucking amateurs

Randallinho

Silver Member
Calls an admin an amateur because you waited for 1hr and 50 min is just plain stupid and hilarious. Helpers and admins are also players who are coming in game to play and have some fun. Be thankful if you get assisted, if not, just shut up because you're not paying any of them to spend full time assisting people.

Athens

Donator
Randallinho said:
Calls an admin an amateur because you waited for 1hr and 50 min is just plain stupid and hilarious. Helpers and admins are also players who are coming in game to play and have some fun. Be thankful if you get assisted, if not, just shut up because you're not paying any of them to spend full time assisting people.

The thing you didn't notice is that my statement was meant for Andre. I didn't mean to assault and offend admins. If you think that I was serious in any way in my statement than I don't know what to say. I respect admins in all ways, but I think you misunderstood the reference in my statement.

Tiger

Donator
Randallinho said:

bro are you okay