What's new

[GUIDE] How to successfully make an assistance!

Randallinho

Silver Member
Athens said:
Randallinho said:
Calls an admin an amateur because you waited for 1hr and 50 min is just plain stupid and hilarious. Helpers and admins are also players who are coming in game to play and have some fun. Be thankful if you get assisted, if not, just shut up because you're not paying any of them to spend full time assisting people.
The thing you didn't notice is that my statement was meant for Andre. I didn't mean to assault and offend admins. If you think that I was serious in any way in my statement than I don't know what to say. I respect admins in all ways, but I think you misunderstood the reference in my statement.
Oh, right. I misunderstood you then.

Tiger said:
bro are you okay
I'm actually not feeling well, but thanks for the concern.

oak

Administrator
How to successfully answer an assistance - Don't ask me if I need anything else after you've answered my question. Dunno about anyone else but having to type "No" all the time mildly pisses me off. Maybe im just a cunt:ripip:

Lemzo

Silver Member
How to successfully answer an assistance - Don't ask me if I need anything else after you've answered my question. Dunno about anyone else but having to type "No" all the time mildly pisses me off. Maybe im just a cunt:ripip:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Also when they start with a 'Hey' like can you just sort it out I appreciate your help I just dont need the extra dialogue.

Reactions: oak