What's new

[GUIDE] How to successfully make an assistance!

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
How to successfully make an assistance!
This is a step by step guide on how to successfully make an assistance with the new helper system, the new system is more advanced however is very similar to the old admin assistance, you will notice some new features in the new assistance such as have three way conversations between yourself, a helper and a admin. The whole /n system has been revamped now allowing helpers to handle all assistance's, helpers will accept all assistance's and will be able to help players more thoroughly, even if an assistance is flagged for an admin a helper would be able to forward with priority.

Example of some questions that helpers can help you with!
veDwALS.png
QGYxuqb.png

The questions above are just one of many that the new selected helpers would be asked.

x6UAwj7.png

Upon submitting your assistance request, details will be displayed to all available helpers similar to the way the previous system displayed to administrators.

wWbrU30.png

The image above shows an example assistance chat between player and helper, the question asked was "I need help locating my vehicle" this is one of many commands that a helper can carry out whilst in an assistance, as you can see all the helper needed was the ID of the players vehicle. The helper can obtain the ID from using the /cars command or the player can find it out themselves via the /mycars command to make the assistance easier for the helper.

Three way conversation during an assistance.
JtoJQaG.png

A new feature that has been implemented in the new helper system is that a helper can request an admin to join the assistance chat, each assistance made will be sent to all helpers for them to deal with. If the assistance requires an administrator then the helper can request them into the assistance alongside them. An example of this would be if you were to crash and then re-log resulting in yourself needing a tp back to a roleplay situation.

3Sv5HQl.png

The helper may be required to leave as request of the administrator. In this circumstance, the administrator will assist the player solely. This may be to ensure privacy between the player and the administrator or to simply eradicate confusion between the three parties.

ojvvNAt.png

Once your issue has been concluded and has resolved by the necessary party, your assistance will be closed if you don't require any further assistance.

Err0r

Donator
Re: [GUIDE] How to successfully make an assistance! - New sy

Very wonderful

xVladx

Donator

Delightful.

Medici

Donator

Wow this is good I guess, but you should be able to pick who you want to talk to like "ADMIN, HELPER, OR BOTH".
Thanks for the guide though.

Bauer

Retired Admin

Leo_Medici said:
Wow this is good I guess, but you should be able to pick who you want to talk to like "ADMIN, HELPER, OR BOTH".
Thanks for the guide though.

Not really necessary. If you need an admin, just /assistance "I need an admin because ....."

If you need a helper, just ask general question, just /assistance "How do I level-up?"

Desiner

Silver Member

Wonderful, can't wait till I get accepted as Helper. -if- :?