What's new

[GUIDE] How to deal cocaine sucessfully

Feniksxx

Silver Member
How to deal drugs sucessfully
This is only for cocaine.
Starting off
If you are in a gang, one of your first task before you are actually invited will be drug dealing probably. You will get a supplier that will supply your drugs. Make sure you have enough money and never buy from the spots that drug dealer job will buy from. Anything below 250 is a good price for a gram.

Choosing a spot
Choose a spot that:
  • Has Traffic
  • Is not in anyone's territory (if not in gang)
  • That does not look like you chill with you homies

If you are in someone's territory make sure you ask for permission. Without permission you could have a bad reputation if they spot you. The punishment ranges from person to person. Some will warn you, while some will rob you.

Dealing
When you had chosen a spot you should wait for customers to approach you. Make sure you use /dealstance so they can recgonize you. It is recommended to use slangs for the cocaine (coke, snow, powder, white...). The price should be from 200 to 300 depending for how much you bought it. You should also tell people your number so they have a way to contact you if they can't find you on your spot. Never carry any drugs with you if you have a car/flat. You could get busted for dealing drugs that could land you in prison

THANK YOU FOR READING, PS SORRY FOR MISTAKES, FIRST GUIDE

Re: [GUIDE] How to deal drugs sucessfully

Not bad, will help people out who are just starting off.

Feniksxx

Silver Member
Re: [GUIDE] How to deal drugs sucessfully

Does it look kinda crappy and does it have enough base info?

Matty

Donator
There's some errors in here that even I can spot (never sold a gram of cocaine before).

Dealing drugs should never be done in a public area, perhaps near one, but not in one, e.g. you should never deal drugs in the middle of Montgomery Park, which is basically what you're saying.

Animations should probably not be used for someone to recognize you, wear a rather rare clothing item that can easily distinguish you from others.

Other than that, good guide!

Feniksxx

Silver Member
You actually can, but not give it to the customer there. If it is a turf than yes you should not sell it there.

EsmagaSapos

Make sure you have enough money and never buy from the spots that drug dealer job will buy from.

Where? I was reading the [GUIDE] The Drugs System, I thought was everything I should know about. Is any other place to get them cheaper?

Feniksxx

Silver Member
EsmagaSapos said:
Make sure you have enough money and never buy from the spots that drug dealer job will buy from.

Where? I was reading the [GUIDE] The Drugs System, I thought was everything I should know about. Is any other place to get them cheaper?

Sorry for not responding.

Buy it from some gang members or something. Try to get a supplier.

Yurai

Bronze Member
Nice. I will try to sell weed by following that guide, after I get unbanned. I hope that it works. :)