What's new

[GUIDE] How to be a civilian

Amrezy said:
Monty park rats need to learn how to RP being a civillian properly.

Being dressed as a eskimo, dancing to loud music and shouting like apes is a nice try but a bit off.
What is Monty park rats?

Zakey

Silver Member
Tyrone Richardson said:
Amrezy said:

Being dressed as a eskimo, dancing to loud music and shouting like apes is a nice try but a bit off.
What is Monty park rats?
The term originated from LSRP's mall rats (non-RPing players, mostly donators, who spawn and stay at Monty Park for trolling around). They are mostly looked down upon by the community.

Dom.

Donator
Zakey said:
Tyrone Richardson said:
Amrezy said:

What is Monty park rats?
The term originated from LSRP's mall rats (non-RPing players, mostly donators, who spawn and stay at Monty Park for trolling around). They are mostly looked down upon by the community.

MOSTLY HE SAYS HAHAHAH

Sliver

Donator
Amrezy said:

let them rp the way they wanna rp, if it bothers you, then you can simply stay the heck away from them without being a bitch about it

fyi, youre allowed to post complaints if they break any rules...!

Unique Roles

I never really thought about my character having a daily routine. Like, nearly everything you mentioned, I do. I ignore fights, farm side jobs, and completely forget that I'm supposed to be simulating real life. Thank you for creating this guide. I've got a lot I need to change about my character's life.

Adzio

Donator
Nice guide, I'm sure it will help new players and maybe some people who were a part of the server already, I know this would have came in handy when I started playing and when I practically only did side jobs and the odd argument with someone that tapped your car.