What's new

[GUIDE] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's. [2017/2018]

Re: [GUIDE] How to add snow to your SAMP + FX's. [2016/2017]

Randallinho said:
MysteriousCoconut said:
Randallinho said:
MysteriousCoconut said:
I cant get this mod to work, can someone help please?
Maybe if you'd specify what kind of problem you're facing we could help you.
Well my problem is that the snow on ground mod is not working for me, I followed the steps and opened all of the spoilers, I got the snowing one to work but not the snow on ground mod.
Are you sure you followed all of the steps written on the guide? Make sure you put the files inside your modloader folder and also have ASI loader in your GTA SA directory.
Yes, I have the asi loader in the directory, i followed the steps, I made a new folder in my modloader and put them in there but it still does not work.

Randallinho

Silver Member

MysteriousCoconut said:
Randallinho said:
MysteriousCoconut said:
Randallinho said:
MysteriousCoconut said:
I cant get this mod to work, can someone help please?
Well my problem is that the snow on ground mod is not working for me, I followed the steps and opened all of the spoilers, I got the snowing one to work but not the snow on ground mod.
Are you sure you followed all of the steps written on the guide? Make sure you put the files inside your modloader folder and also have ASI loader in your GTA SA directory.
Yes, I have the asi loader in the directory, i followed the steps, I made a new folder in my modloader and put them in there but it still does not work.
Try re-installing modloader to your GTA SA directory and redo all of the steps for installing SnowAndreas. I had this kind of incident before and all I had to do was re-install it.

Randallinho said:
MysteriousCoconut said:
Randallinho said:
MysteriousCoconut said:
Randallinho said:
Try re-installing modloader to your GTA SA directory and redo all of the steps for installing SnowAndreas. I had this kind of incident before and all I had to do was re-install it.
Yeah, reinstalling worked for me, thanks for the help!

Sakrat

chief executive roleplayer
It doesn't work for me at all, i've run the setup, choosen my gta:sa folder, everything installed well.
But when i run SAMP, there's no SnowFX logo, and none of the binds you used in this post don't work, i have the ASIloader files dropped in my gta:sa.
Other mods (at least the SnowAndreas one) work pretty well with me.

And also, is there any alternative to the SnowFX mod?

Randallinho

Silver Member
Sowson said:
It doesn't work for me at all, i've run the setup, choosen my gta:sa folder, everything installed well.
But when i run SAMP, there's no SnowFX logo, and none of the binds you used in this post don't work, i have the ASIloader files dropped in my gta:sa.
Did you run the setup as administrator?

Sakrat

Randallinho said:
Sowson said:

Uhh, i don't think so, i'll uninstall it and try again.

Randallinho

Silver Member
Sowson said:
Randallinho said:
Sowson said:

Uhh, i don't think so, i'll uninstall it and try again.
It's recommended to run it as administrator (written on the guide).

Sakrat

Nah, nuffin'.

Does anyone have any alternatives to the SnowFX mod?