[Guide] How to act and roleplay as a law enforcement officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Connor Smith
IG Faction
San Andreas State Police
Seems more like a bitching topic if you ask me. Also, cops aren't gonna call in SWAT to PIT a suspect in a pursuit, do you know how retarded it would look to have SWAT respond to every basic pursuit just to PIT someone? Police cruisers are capable of performing this manoeuvre and they do it IRL too.

Sara Jackson

Bronze Member
IG Name
Signature
IG Faction
Civillians
Charles said:
Seems more like a bitching topic if you ask me. Also, cops aren't gonna call in SWAT to PIT a suspect in a pursuit, do you know how retarded it would look to have SWAT respond to every basic pursuit just to PIT someone? Police cruisers are capable of performing this manoeuvre and they do it IRL too.
As I said, it's not finished, I clicked the wrong button. I'm not at the, 'How to do it correctly' part.
I did state that cruisers are able to do it, but SWAT is usually asked to come and safely have the purusit ended. But if they're not able, then are the cruisers all they have.

IG Name
Connor Smith
IG Faction
San Andreas State Police
Sara Jackson said:
Charles said:
As I said, it's not finished, I clicked the wrong button. I'm not at the, 'How to do it correctly' part.
I did state that cruisers are able to do it, but SWAT is usually asked to come and safely have the purusit ended. But if they're not able, then are the cruisers all they have.
Just seems as if you don't know much about the ins and outs of the SASP, many things you've stated above are incorrect. Troopers don't require permission from the high command team before they open fire on a suspect for example, it's down to their own discretion. Obviously if by using their own discretion they're caught fucking up or breaking protocol then they're punished accordingly. If you're serious about making this guide you should probably ask someone to help you who's more knowledgeable about this subject.

Kemp

Retired Admin
A pretty badly written topic that has several faults (which Charles has pointed out). If you ever have an issue with how police act, you can PM a member of the Admin team or SASP command.

IG Name
Thiago James
IG Faction
San Andreas State Police
Sara Jackson said:
/removed/

As always, people can't accept the true fact.
"True fact"

I'm not that type of a guy, but where was your true facts? that SWAT is needed to perform a PIT? what the hell is that?

Manu

Retired Admin
IG Name
Nona Yurbizniz
Seems like a salty topic if you ask me.
Sure a lot of police should consider giving their emotions a chance, and stop trying to get the upperhand in any situation, but this isn't the way toget to it.

Lawson

Gold Member
IG Name
Kendrick Calicchio
IG Faction
Main St. Crew
Excuse me but I don't want someone whose roleplay is subpar to tell me how to roleplay my character and how to act as a cop, how to act and roleplay is ENTIRELY up to me and I will base it off my character not your topic, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.