[GUIDE] Drug dealing & Arms Dealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
KingC // Dillon
IG Faction
This guide will be about arms and drug dealers.

If you're roleplaying as a fulltime drug dealer, the chances are you should be roleplaying both marijuana and cocaine, if you want to get into it fully that is. Furthermore, I feel as if morphine -COULD- be roleplayed as heroin which I don't see anyone doing. Anyway, let me tell you a few things about drug dealers.

(I hope a few people have seen "Layer Cake" - This is an amazing movie if you plan on roleplaying as a drug dealer.)

There's multiple stages of being a drug dealer. Now, I'll break this down, and the responsibilities of each.

1 - Street distributor -- Now a street distributor will normally be a street gang, youngens that are looking to make some money, they'll normally be on street corners, selling to anyone that isn't a fed, to keep it realistic they're normally selling around a gram to half an ounce a time, this being because their stock is either controlled by whoever "fronted" them the drugs or the stock they have, if they have their own stock normally (from what I've witnessed) they'll have around an ounce or two, (ounce = 28 grams). If they're selling for someone else, normally the "youngen" will be taking a cut from the sale, and the rest of the money back to the higher up. Now you may be wondering; How do they make money? Well, if they're selling weed, normally they'd get a straight 28 grams if selling for someone else, in this case when they sell a single gram, they'll maybe sell it as 0.8g instead of a gram, this ranges from 0.6g to 1g a time (obviously there's no script for it on RCRP) just keep that in mind. With Cocaine, if they've been "fronted" an ounce, they'll normally cut it down with a cheap substance such as teething powder, so that they'll have a bit more, this lowers the quality of the cocaine however as they're only selling in small quantities, no-one notices too much.

2 - Distributor -- Now this might sound a little like a street distributor, but its a lot different. They'll be the kind of person that will only sell their drugs in bulk, normally they grow their own marijuana and bag it themselves, which they'll end up selling in bulk through a network. They'll normally be selling from an ounce to a half kilo of cocaine at once, however you can go up to around five kilos of weed at a time (due to their weed grows), this will all depend on the distributor. If they're a mobbed up drug dealer, they will be the ones that "front" the cocaine and weed to the street gangs to sell, now here's where everyone goes wrong. If you've given your coke or weed to a gang to sell, and they don't give you the money in time, normally people on RCRP will go and kill them for not doing it? But, think realistically here, you'll want your money back, so you add interest and send them a message, such as a small torture, or a kidnapping of one of their family members. Use your imagination.

3 - Importer/Exporter -- Now these are the sort of dealers, which are the drug lords. The people that RUN the entire thing, they make the prices, they will be the people that ship the cocaine and heroin, and all them lovely drugs into our countries. If you're going to roleplay this, you need to realise that they're normally shipping around 1000 kilos of cocaine a time, multiple tonnes at other times. They'll have politicians on payroll, and they will only ever sell cocaine in large batches to organisations instead of individuals, now you may be wondering, if they don't sell it to the distributors who does? Well, as I said, they'll normally sell it to organisations, such as mobs, cartels, mafias, and through that they'll end up selling/fronting the drugs to the distributors.

Now; Furthermore, I only ever see drug dealers roleplaying deals. They never roleplay anything else, I'll list a few things that you can roleplay as a drug dealer.

• Making a weed grow, kitting it out, etc.
  • The cutting and bagging of weed.
  • The cutting of cocaine, and bagging it.
  • Selling it (obviously)

One more thing to note, I've seen people roleplaying a kilo of cocaine as a crate, or something huge. Let me show you a picture of what a kilo of cocaine actually is, so you can understand.

This is 4 kilos, each "brick" is a kilo. Just keep that in mind.

Now arms dealing, this'll be quite different.

There isn't really any stages of arms dealing (in my eyes). Normally an arms dealer will sell a bulk of guns to other organisations, and the organisations will give the guns to each of their members. There's no huge network like drugs. Now, this doesn't mean you can't sell single guns to others. I'm not an expert of the arms business (Being English and all that), however I can assure you that there's a lot more to it than just going to Marvin's picking up a gun via a script, and saying that you picked it up from a friend who made it for you.

Making guns is not that easy. I normally roleplay when I get a gun from Marvin's, I'll tend to roleplay picking up the guns from a shipment or roleplay that someone left it for me (normally I make guns in bulk) which then are left in parts, so I roleplay creating the guns myself. Now, I'm not saying do that. I'm just saying you should roleplay getting your guns, instead of just using a script that gives it to you.

Now when you're selling guns its a little different, I've seen people sell around 5-6 guns in the open, that's not how it'd work. Gun deals have to be kept on the down low, and will normally be watched over with multiple men from an organisation, so that everything goes down smoothly. I don't believe there is as much of a network, so it's not as controlled by set "ranks" as you may say. However, certain organisations will be controlling it a lot more than others.

Again, I don't really know too much about arms dealing as I don't watch that many documentaries on it, however I'll definitely check some out and update this for you all!

Jake~

Platinum Member
IG Name
Reece Macauley
IG Faction
English Defence League
Good work Castorr :thumbup:

IG Faction
Aperture Research
I'm actually really impressed with you and your hard work, you make some great guides! Good work.

IG Name
VonStacks | Aceof18th
IG Faction
Balling4Banks
Nice guides mate. I can honestly see you on the future trials list. <3

IG Name
KingC // Dillon
IG Faction
Thanks for all the good feeeedback, I'll keep the guides coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.