What's new

[GUIDE] Business Robbery Plans

Yurai

Bronze Member
Robbery

1.Advices
a/Make a plan.
You MUST have a plan. Otherways, there is a big % that you will fail the robbery.
b/You will need a partner. (not 100% necessary)
c/Target a building.
Choose the target of the robbery. For example : Ammu Nation
d/Have more than 1 vehicles. It's recommended that the escape vehicle is a boat.

yNJmhv7.png

2.Make the plan.
a/Inspect the place.
Find where all the cameras are located.
b/Make the plan.
Make the plan. Example: 1.Drive to the object 2.Everyone get inside. 3. Shoot the cameras. 4.Get to the escape vehicle 5. Escape with the money
c/Everyone has his job.
Make sure that everyone has a job in the plan. For example there should be a driver and the rest involved should help in the robbery. The driver waits them outside and helps them escape.
d/Draw a plan of the interior.
Draw a plan of all cameras and possible entrances from which the cops may enter.
e/Train
Train. Drive from the target to your escape vehicle, check in how much time do you get to there. Do the same from the PD to the target and see if you are faster than the cops!

i8u4NfT.png

3.Ideas
a/Pretend to have a bomb planted on your chest and shout that you will press the button for exploding it if you hear any police sirens approaching.
b/Park one of the vehicles in the forest. Rob the place, then drive to the vehicle. Leave the car which was used in the robbery in the forest and take the hidden one.
c/Use a mask!
d/Use plan B, but use a boat and go far ( to LS, LV, etc. )
e/Turn your phone off!
f/Change your clothes while you're in the escape vehicles. You can wear a suit over a T-shirt and shorts, for example just take the suit off while you're in the car.

92JlOKg.png

Baha

Gold Member
I love this guide! i feel like changing into an illegal character now lol

Crepz

Donator
Baha said:
I love this guide! i feel like changing into an illegal character now lol
Good luck! Your perfect at 'scaring' people... Just like you'd done to me!

Awesome topic!