Guide: Advanced robbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guide: Advanced robbing.

Hello and welcome to my guide on advanced robbing, Now I suggest for starters you read this guide: http://www.rc-rp.com/t32623-guide-how-to-rob
The objective on robbing is to of course steal people money, Identification, Weapons and drugs. Lets start off.

Step 1 - What you will need.
For starters you are going to have to be a legit level 8 player if you want to rob, Because the masking system has 4 different options so if you are caught say wearing sunglasses you can change to a bandana. The next thing is the vehicles, The best vehicles to use are four door vans and please -- Please don't spray them black. Black is almost a warning colour when you see people pulling out of a van with masks on. Yellow looks more deliverish kind of style, Not robbish. The car I suggest are Burrtio's and if possible a Tursimo. Tursimo's are excellent on the cornerering if in getaway's and if you get the HSIU ( High speed interception unit ) on your ass your ganna need something fast. The burrito is excellent handling aswell as a popular or common robbery van. Others things you are going to need is of course some type of weaponry, A 9MM is fine it just has to be some kind of Legal weaponry that is not considered " Forbidden " To see the forbidden weapons of RCRP see this link: http://www.rc-rp.com/t30229-concerning-forbidden-weapons-in-gang-mafia-factions-17-04-2011 . You are going to need a trusty partner of course, Unless you want to solo rob someone which is very bad, Because for one if the police are chasing you there is only one target to run after, That would be you. I also suggest using some kind of voice communication like Skype or the Local RCRP teamspeak. It is best for one command way points in which you need to dicuss with your partner on how you are say going to escape the police. It is also better than /pm'ing or /do'ing. Rope is not nesscary, as if you are needed to shoot your intipacted robber its pointless.

Step 2 - How are you going to find a target?
Targets don't come very easy my friend. You can use a few commons routines for find targets, for example you might attempt to make of what I call is a " Fakie Advert " In which you ring the caller or if you decided to make a buying advert then they will ring you. Then you would meet somewhere where it is not so publiczied, Like a small alley way which would be a perfect place for a robbery, Or just in a quiet street ( Like near a house In Palomino Creek ). The objective of " Fakie Adverts " is to trick the robber into buying or selling a item in which you may have , Or may not. Another method is to cause small car crashes to get the victim outside of his car, For example the victim is at a red light then you might just tap him on the back bumper, enough to cause a small dent and to cause the victim to react to the scenairo. Or the last one is to simply look around while on foot, Faking the victim into a house / street and pull out a weapon at them. There is many ways to trick or get a victim, But these are the one I think are most affective.

Step 3 - What to do next?

The next step is to rob the victim, Idoit. To do so, Its best for your buddy or yourself to grab a four door car and push him inside. A van would work perfect for this step, As it has back entrance for your friend or yourself to tie him up whilse one of you are driving to a location. You can force them into the van, Then use the " Duct tie blind " steps. In which you should have everything RPLY set up in your van, So you can duct tape the victims mouth so he can't yell out to any cars driving by, Tie so he cannot move, Its best to tie at the chest shoulders area and the legs and knee's. And the last thing to do is to throw a blindfold over his eyes so he cant see anything or where he is going to be taken. Also check if the victim has any electronical devices on him, Like trackers - phones or - radio's.

Step 4 - The robbery.
The next step is the robbery, you should choose a good location and not in Red county, As it is seen as a major location for police, FBI and other law enforcements. When you get your victim to your location, Its best not to rob him inside of the van. Throw him out onto the ground, then start your business. First thing is to find the materials or whatever on him and confensate them, Place them in a bag or throw them into a pocket or something. If weapony is found, grab it and examine the clip. If that weapon is not needed, then throw it into the van or car. Then find some identification on him, Like a drivers license or if you find a badge, Keep it and use it as a RP scene in the time to come. If the police come in any situation, ditch the victim and follow the steps in step 1, A getaway car. If no law enforcement show up, then when your finished with him piss on him, rape him, shoot him, tie weight to his neck and throw him in the river! do anything you want with the body.

Step 5 - Be careful.
After killing someone, Chances are someone could of been looking or seeing you do it, Its best to keep watch and don't rob straight after, It is best to wait maybe 30 minutes before attempting to rob again. Remember to always keep your getaway refuel, Unlocked and the keys inside of it.

Thanks for reading my guide :D

IG Name
Helena Martinez
Re: Guide: Advanced robbing.

Well done... Mhm, awesome.

What kind of Idiot spells Idiot wrong?
:D Just kidding, tim! Awesome guide!

Duff

Donator

Very informative, layout is a bit linear, spice it up Tim!

Status
Not open for further replies.