What's new

Guess what sucks?

Jarred Brown

Donator
THIS SUCKS!!!!!

My mom is in Las Vegas. It's my spring break. I'm with my Dad. My laptop is at my Mom's house with GTA in the Disk Drive. I have no SAMP to play. From 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM I am alone every day. I have to do this for FIVE DAYS! ARGH! I've just been hanging out on the forums, but now I'm just BORED!!!!! Anyone have any other online games I can play, or any way I can play SAMP without the CD?

Icy

Gold Member
CD Crack. I heard it's legal if you actually own the CD. Maybe I'm wrong.

Jarred Brown

Donator
Yea but I've looked at youtube and stuff, but it's all been broken links or Rick Rolling. I don't have the best Anti-Virus software on this computer either, so I'm a bit nervous. Do you have a link that is virus free?

Crusty

Platinum Member
Jarredwarloc said:
Yea but I've looked at youtube and stuff, but it's all been broken links or Rick Rolling. I don't have the best Anti-Virus software on this computer either, so I'm a bit nervous. Do you have a link that is virus free?
I have the cracked version cuz my CD drive won't open. I downloaded it, I have Avast, no viruses.

Crusty

Platinum Member
I'll /pm it to you later. I gtg now as I've got tennis practice. I'll be back in an hour.