What's new

gta fucking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deshawner

Bronze Member
1555615055790.png

didn't really have a issue a few months back. switched users and this shit happens
cant make screens that often due to the fact that i have to fucking sit and printscreen everything

any help?

Deshawner

Bronze Member
e0bf1eb983dabb4d8f05d908a3555a11.png

https://gyazo.com/e0bf1eb983dabb4d8f05d908a3555a11

heiti3

Donator
Hm, i had this problem also once i have no clue how i fixed it.. uhh.. try reinstalling a new game?

SupRime

Donator
Firstly, do you have a lot of screenshots in your folder? Because if you do then try to delete some screenshots that you don't need. Other than that I think you'll need to reinstall SAMP and if that doesn't work then I guess your next option is to reinstall GTA SA.

badguy™

Donator
Either the answers above, or your current user does not have permission to "write" (save) information in the screenshot destination. You can play around with the folder settings.

Deshawner

Bronze Member
Either the answers above, or your current user does not have permission to "write" (save) information in the screenshot destination. You can play around with the folder settings.
i set it on administrator and messed around with the perms but i still get the same shit smh

Licbo

Helper
There are a few solutions to this problem.

1. Empty out or make space in the screenshot folder.
2. Play around with resolution settings and it should fix it. The best resolution is your monitor's one though, but try all of them out.
3. If nothing of above helped resolve the issue, just simply try to reinstall GTA SA and SAMP. Make sure to delete the GTA SA User Files from My Documents when you do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.